Intensive Deck Study (IDS) Support Lounge ~ Part IV

ncefafn

IDS change

Can whoever's in charge of maintaining the list change my IDS deck? I received the Victorian Romantic in the mail today, and I'm going to use that as the companion to my Bohemian Gothic, replacing the Fey. That's not very clear. My old IDS was Fey/BG. My new IDS is VR/BG.

The reason I need a companion deck is that the BG alone is just too dark for me. I need some leavening, and the Victorian Romantic seems a perfect companion, whereas with the Fey, it was a completely different world.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.

Kim

rwcarter

ncefafn said:
My new IDS is VR/BG.
One of these days I want to do a VR/BG IDS....

Rodney

ncefafn

rwcarter said:
One of these days I want to do a VR/BG IDS....

Rodney

IDK, my BFF Jill? OMGWTFBBQ!!1!

thorhammer

nicky said:
PS- Kat, The Khabs is in the Khu, right next to the peanut butter in case you are looking for it.
You kill me, girl :D Have you read the thing my sig's from? It's lethally funny :D There's a thread in the Thoth subforum - do a search for "Book of the In-Laws" :D
ncefafn said:
Can whoever's in charge of maintaining the list change my IDS deck? I received the Victorian Romantic in the mail today, and I'm going to use that as the companion to my Bohemian Gothic, replacing the Fey. That's not very clear. My old IDS was Fey/BG. My new IDS is VR/BG.
ROFL It was perfectly clear :) I totally understand and will change the list in a minute!
ncefafn said:
IDK, my BFF Jill? OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
*SNORT*

\m/ Kat

nicky

thorhammer said:
You kill me, girl :D Have you read the thing my sig's from? It's lethally funny :D There's a thread in the Thoth subforum - do a search for "Book of the In-Laws" :D

\m/ Kat

That's where I found the peanut butter :)

Mi-Shell

Over the last week or so I have been quite busy with clients and teaching and so "geenwooding" had to take a step back.
But today was a nice and quiet day and so working on a "Crane Bag" felt right.
Have a looooook:
here
I am still doing my daily draws and hope, to have time to write a few more card posts in the study group.
Blessings to you all! :)

zan_chan

I just remembered that I had another dream with Hermann in it last night. As usual, I was at a diner, interviewing him. I asked him how I should continue now, how to avoid losing interest.

He said, "The deck has a secret. There are no people."

I had completely forgotten until a friend just used the word "ghost" in unrelated conversation.

In a way, I guess it's true. The courts are all spirits, the majors are all so ethereal. Anytime I've meditated on the Haindl, or my meager attempts at journeying so far, the images I've seen have always been completely unpopulated. Just me, a cold wind, and silence. Maybe Hermann was helping me to come to terms with that.

Aren't dreams odd, the way they can be so memorable at the time, completely forgotten, and then perfectly recalled with only a single word as a lightbulb?

Hmmm.....

Bat Chicken

I know what you mean about dreams...

Interesting about the Haindl. No people....

olivia1

edited:

never mind. i initially asked to re-add the Fairytale Tarot to my IDS but on second though, i think i need to give it more thought before i add a new deck...will get back to you

2_Journey

Quick note. My grandmother was diagnosed with cancer last week, and had surgery for it today. She begins chemo next week. Everything has been so whirlwind these past few days.

I have found some solace in my cards. I haven't read about this situation (and I don't plan to), but using the cards helps remind me to connect to things larger than myself.

Lately I have been finding it difficult to make time to do things I care about (like checking in here). But now I fear it will be even more difficult. If I become even more inconsistant, you know why. Know it is not out of lack of wanting to come to AT and more out of lack of time.

If I don't see you all for a while, take care.