?Is it a new Insect ally??????

celticnoodle

FANTASTIC ROPPO & BODHRAN!

Mi-shell, better take care w/your hand, to make sure yo do not get a blister! LOL!

Mi-Shell

Thank you sooooo much, ROPPO & BODHRAN!!!!!
That was effective help by knowledgable magicians!!!
I did not get a blister at all, and I am sure I got the stuff almost everywhere, because the Beetle ran through it and all over both of my hands, front and back....
But then: Why would he harm me??!?? :)
And NOW I am not surprised, that cancer cells just go "pufff" when this one shows up!
But Bees better beware!
I however will offer this one some nice honey and pollen that I got from the Market today! (In trade for a reading...)

Now ..... Just my CRAZZZZZZY imagination:
What ifffff researchers check out this substance and find out, that it kills the so called "mother cells" of cancer tumors.....??????

EarthFaery

lark said:
eeeew! Never mind the beetle where is the Rocket?? :joke:

Mi-Shell said:
Now ..... Just my CRAZZZZZZY imagination:
What ifffff researchers check out this substance and find out, that it kills the so called "mother cells" of cancer tumors.....??????
hmmm, what if? How very interesting! What a gift you have Mi-Shell, its so cool :):)

Mi-Shell

Oh- - - - - !
I am TOTALY SHOCKED!
I just read the article...
I called Peter and showed him this whole thread.
He is the one, who made the pictures of the Critter yesterday afternoon....
He knows all about me seeing this blue/ black bug in tance lately.....
I do not know, what to say.....

It is one thing to work with something like that in trance and "see" cancer cells just go "bust" and the bug running on to the next one......
But it is quite another to see, that this Shape Changer's fluids are traditionaly used in cancer treatment.......

thorhammer

That's just nuts, Mi-Shell. What a lovely joining of the circle :)

\m/ Kat

roppo

Yeah, quite interesting and maybe this is one of the examples of "more than coincidence". Albertus Magnus (or someone great I don't remember) said that magic is the manupulation of hidden virtues in natural things. Mi-Shell could sense the medicinal virtue of meloe americana living in her neighbourhood and the recognition unconsciously reflected in her trance-vision, perhaps. Sorry if my guessing is out of mark or offending.

Cat*

A part of me is very, very impressed that this way of gaining knowledge actually works in reality.

Another part of me says, "Isn't this exactly how people (< specify the term for them according to the culture in question) have arrived at medical knowledge for ages? Even if us Westerners/believers in modern scientific medicine have a hard time wrapping our thick heads around the concept?"

So, I'm completely surprised (and delighted). And at the same time, it all just seems very "normal" to me.

Either way, how wonderful that this method still hasn't died out and that you can use it, Mi-Shell! :love:

Now I'm the one whose crazy imagination goes off wondering if this Bug has transferred some of its healing abilities onto you/your hands by appearing in real life... Or if there's another connection between its appearance and the things you can directly do for the patients you work with...??? (Not sure how/if this works like this, just wondering...) :)