is it possible to do a reading for a misogynist?

amethyst57

been kicking around an idea to read the cards for Limburger...but is it even possible with all his negativity towards women?
would have to burn a lot of sage or something :p

and what particular spread would you personally use?

papercut

LOL. I can't offer any advice, but I hope if you do the reading it shows that he will retire from the spotlight!

vee

I'm sure its possible, why wouldn't it be? The bigger question is, why would you want to? :laugh:

Zephyros

It is possible,of course, but why would you want to? The purpose of Tarot is to give guidance and ultimately make us better people. What would you gain out of such a reading and think carefully if you would do so from the highest of behavioral standards. Even people like him deserve, even if it is your own reading with no connection to him, the best and most objective reading possible, anything else is, as Crowley put it,"black magic." Having such a firm opinion of him, what would you really gain out of such an endeavor?

gregory

It is possible,of course, but why would you want to? The purpose of Tarot is to give guidance and ultimately make us better people. What would you gain out of such a reading and think carefully if you would do so from the highest of behavioral standards. Even people like him deserve, even if it is your own reading with no connection to him, the best and most objective reading possible, anything else is, as Crowley put it,"black magic." Having such a firm opinion of him, what would you really gain out of such an endeavor?

What he said. What WOULD be the point ?

amethyst57

IDK...maybe insight to where this misogyny came from in this life or any past life...
(so much hatred...what was his family life like or his 4 marriages...came from somewhere...)

yeah, i know...to do a general reading or to have him sit for one,if one could swing that, would be nonsensical....the cards would feel my negativity....
or i may hit him with my cane ;-]

gregory

I don't mean to be flippant here - but why is it anyone else's business why he is the way he is ? Even a creep is entitled to personal privacy.

What is important is stopping him from influencing others.

AJ

The purpose of Tarot is to give guidance and ultimately make us better people.

? what tarot god decreed that? When the cards stop being fun for me they'll go in the bin.

amethyst57

it's just my piscean curiousity...like to find out what makes idiots tick....

(on FB, i have posted a few petitions and articles about him....to my chagrin,
my kid sister likes him....she deleted herself from my fam list there no explanation given...
we didn't argue about him either...)

Zephyros

I agree with gregory. Besides, I am very careful when discussing matters like these, but suppose I published a thread entitled "can you do a reading for a man-hating feminist?"