Japanese Tarot Nintendo DS Game

alexandrine1258

Really nice cards! The Japanese are always up for surprises ;-) I am sure that kids will love it!

staticfuzz

Those cards are so cute, and I love the colours of them. I hope they really will release the deck by itself.

ann823

I was just thinking they should come out with Your Tarot Coach for the DS and saw this thread. The do yoga, cooking and weight los why not tarot?

Purrfect

Oh I hope they bring and English version out. Love it looks like so much fun and I hardly use my DS so it has a use after all!

Chara

It's possible this could be released in America...but I'd still like to get the Japanese version.

If you've ever loved a Japanese game, manga, anime, movie, tv series...and then had it brought to America (or any country, actually), then you probably understand already, but...things have a tendency to change once they leave Japan.

So Let's Tarot in English might replace all of the art, change the meanings, and if it ships with a deck..maybe it's the one in the game, maybe not...maybe they give us nice ugly cardbacks on flimsy cardstock, maybe they don't. Gah, my head hurts just thinking about it.

So, has anyone done a guide for this yet? The key to importing games from Japan for those of us who have a very weak grasp on their kanji is getting your hands on a fanmade translation for the game. This one might slide under the radar though, so there might not be one made. But if someone with the knowledge of Japanese and the time and patience to write a guide came around, that would be nice. I might have to con one of my friends studying Japanese. "It'll be good for you..."

Purrfect

I've watched a lot of the older manga films like Akira. I have also played a lot of computer games in my time and still love them. Sometimes a lot of things dont translate well into English but I cant read Kanji/Japanese.

ann823

It's almost $50 for a game in Japanese so I'd have to wait for the english and hope they didn't massacre it. It isn't region protected at least.
Ann

superfrogsavestokyo

Oooh, this might make it's way over. On a gaming news blog, I saw that an astrology program is coming out soon for the US. It's supposed to let the user check their daily horoscope as well as learn about astrology. I know that I thought about a tarot one when I heard about this.

I will definitely keep an eye out for this. :)

Che Gilson

The cards are suoer cute! But it doesn't look like they did any of the pip cards. Or they didn't post the art.

NoelleNoey

Omg, that's so cute. I really hope they'll come out with an english version.