judgement as physical appearance?

schwammyy

I drew the judgement card to predict the physical appearance of my next partner. I feel that it is a beautiful card but intimidating. So possibly an intimidating looking person?

minrice

Hmmm...well I would expect them to have (for good or bad lol) a real "pop" of appearance. This person is going to definitely stand out from the crowd.

Because Uranus rules this card I'm going to go with this person is probably very unconventional and magnetic in appearance. I think they will have a definite sense of personal style, perhaps a lot of tattoos. This person is a real individual, not someone who in appearance will blend in with the crowd at all!

Fire also rules the Judgment card, so perhaps a redhead or a person who just evokes inner "fire" in you! Looks like they will sizzle at any rate. It's a hot card, and being a Major adds fuel to it!

kwaw

Looks like they've been raised from the dead - or just woken up. . .

celticnoodle

I always see this card as someone who is very confident, but not arrogant. Someone knowledgable too. perhaps a doctor or a lawyer--someone professional. neat in appearance, good looking. possibly a red head, yes, I can see that, due to it being a firey card.

I also can see this as describing a person who always can keep their cool. they are not quick tempered, but patient. they are able to point out things that others may over look in issues--such as arguments, thus why I can see this as a lawyer.

jema

Looks like they've been raised from the dead - or just woken up. . .

lol, thanks for the laugh.

I was thinking that she/he might be into music. Or at least look the part.

Babalon Jones

Well this is a tough one!

Fiery, and new as in maybe ahead of their time, and it is also associated with Shin that means tooth so something striking about the smile or teeth perhaps

kwaw

Well this is a tough one!

Fiery, and new as in maybe ahead of their time, and it is also associated with Shin that means tooth so something striking about the smile or teeth perhaps

Like this angelic vampire?

dodal_XX.jpg

Babalon Jones

haha, maybe :)

porcupines

I think towering, broad shoulders.