judgement as physical appearance?

schwammyy

Hmmm...well I would expect them to have (for good or bad lol) a real "pop" of appearance. This person is going to definitely stand out from the crowd.

Because Uranus rules this card I'm going to go with this person is probably very unconventional and magnetic in appearance. I think they will have a definite sense of personal style, perhaps a lot of tattoos. This person is a real individual, not someone who in appearance will blend in with the crowd at all!

Fire also rules the Judgment card, so perhaps a redhead or a person who just evokes inner "fire" in you! Looks like they will sizzle at any rate. It's a hot card, and being a Major adds fuel to it!

This interrpretation is very interesting. I feel like it's true because I asked what the next person I would be with would look like. I am very attracted to those who are not conventional looking. There is one person that I think something could happen with. We have a strong connection and he is not coventionally good looking but he drives me crazier than most guys in a strange way. He has a really cool way of carrying himself. Basically- he has swag. He also has a few strange tattoos.

schwammyy

Looks like they've been raised from the dead - or just woken up. . .

Well, if this is referring to a certain person that I feel it could be- this statement is VERY true.

schwammyy

Well this is a tough one!

Fiery, and new as in maybe ahead of their time, and it is also associated with Shin that means tooth so something striking about the smile or teeth perhaps

Well, the person that this could POSSIBLY be about is a fire sign...and he also has the most adorable smile I've ever seen on another person. He smiles, and I melt.

schwammyy

I always see this card as someone who is very confident, but not arrogant. Someone knowledgable too. perhaps a doctor or a lawyer--someone professional. neat in appearance, good looking. possibly a red head, yes, I can see that, due to it being a firey card.

I also can see this as describing a person who always can keep their cool. they are not quick tempered, but patient. they are able to point out things that others may over look in issues--such as arguments, thus why I can see this as a lawyer.

I like your description about someone who is confident but not arrogant. This could be accurate. I asked what the physical appearnace of my next relationship would be, and there is a person who I somewhat see that way. I have tried to stop myself from falling for him, but I am having a very hard time. And he fits a lot of these categories. Thank you.

PrincessPaulina

For me, Judgement usually signifies a whole new way of looking at things in one's life, the feeling that you've taken on a new incarnation or persona. So for a physical description of a future partner, I'd see Judgement as signifying a different "type" than you've been attracted to before ~ an unusual physical attraction that may surprise you.

SirRushing

I get Judgement cards to signify a music performer, or any kind of performer like an actor. Someone who can command other people's attention by playing music, sounding a message, or vocalization of any sort.

schwammyy

For me, Judgement usually signifies a whole new way of looking at things in one's life, the feeling that you've taken on a new incarnation or persona. So for a physical description of a future partner, I'd see Judgement as signifying a different "type" than you've been attracted to before ~ an unusual physical attraction that may surprise you.

It is interesting you would say this. A few weeks ago, I made a vow to be more open about what I am attracted to, and to forget about having a specific type.