June oracle card readings for feedback&exchange

Libertya

I'd love to sit! I actually have a new oracle deck that I've been meaning to really work exclusively with. So far I've been only using it in conjunct with my tarot decks but I wonder how it'll be on its own. If that works for you, I'd also love a love forecast for the next three months? Trying to get myself out there more.

Hi there! I did a love forecast for you. I actually extended it to October as a bonus. :)

July: IT IS SAFE FOR YOU TO LOVE
Have you been afraid of getting your heart broken and perhaps closed up your heart?
This card is telling you that July is all about you knowing that love is coming and that it is safe for you to love without the fear of getting hurt. It is time to develope self love. Take care of yourself and do what brings you joy! The more love you have for yourself, the more romantic suitors you will attract into your life.

August: SADNESS AND ISOLATION
DONT BE FOOLED BY THE TITLE!
This card is telling you to let go of all the hurt and disappointments you have suffered in relationships. Allow yourself to heal and figure out what you need to improve on. I see you spending time by yourself and trying to self heal. It's important that you know that it's ok to feel disappointed sometimes. We all need to go through disappointment in order to learn. So, please take this month to heal and work on yourself!

September: OPPORTUNITY BECKONS AND CHEMISTRY
I see you kind of feeling a little bit tired and feeling disillusioned . You may feel that you have looked so hard to find a relationship to the point where you can't see a potential one right in front of you. This card is telling you to not give up and take action. With the chemistry card, I see that there may be someone around you that you share chemistry with. DONT overlook this person! It's important to see what's in front of you!

Bonus: OCTOBER: NEW VITALITY AND EXPRESS YOUR LOVE
I see a new beginning here. I feel that you may have a romantic energy around you and you and this person will start something romantic together. Perhaps you two will express your love to each other or you may need to speak up and express your feelings to this person. September to October is when your love life will pick up!

I hope some of this made sense! You will have to keep me updated.

Thank you for offering to exchange! I had a past partner resurface into my life a week ago. Our communication has ceased and I'm not sure what this person still thinks of me. (I had a love forecast done back in Feb and it predicted communication for June. It was right! )

Here is my question: What are Jay W's current thoughts towards me?

obeygravity

Hi there! I did a love forecast for you. I actually extended it to October as a bonus. :)
Thank you so much for extending it to October! I only recently got into astrology last year and it's been a bit of a wild ride. A lot of the transit predictions I've come across have been accurate and the one thing that's been consistent is that apparently October will be a truly great time so thanks for bumping it out that far.

July: IT IS SAFE FOR YOU TO LOVE
Have you been afraid of getting your heart broken and perhaps closed up your heart?
This card is telling you that July is all about you knowing that love is coming and that it is safe for you to love without the fear of getting hurt. It is time to develope self love. Take care of yourself and do what brings you joy! The more love you have for yourself, the more romantic suitors you will attract into your life.

Yes, this has been something I've been really struggling with. I've been working on it but honestly it's been uncomfortable and really difficult. I've definitely been afraid a bit about opening up as a result. I'm trying to maintain a small level of optimism over love coming my way and have decided to start going on dates to at least get me out of the house and interacting with people more. But I'm hoping this is pointing to July being a time where things start to really heal in the self-esteem department at the very least.

August: SADNESS AND ISOLATION
DONT BE FOOLED BY THE TITLE!
This card is telling you to let go of all the hurt and disappointments you have suffered in relationships. Allow yourself to heal and figure out what you need to improve on. I see you spending time by yourself and trying to self heal. It's important that you know that it's ok to feel disappointed sometimes. We all need to go through disappointment in order to learn. So, please take this month to heal and work on yourself!

Yeah, this has been something I've also been trying to work on. I feel a bit stuck in a cycle - feeling disappointed and feeling disappointed over how I STILL feel disappointed and that chipping at my esteem a bit more. I've been working hard to find a way to break out of this a bit but I'm not really sure how. Though reading this inspired me to book a massage with an old massage technician friend I haven't seen in ages so hopefully that'll help :laugh:

September: OPPORTUNITY BECKONS AND CHEMISTRY
I see you kind of feeling a little bit tired and feeling disillusioned . You may feel that you have looked so hard to find a relationship to the point where you can't see a potential one right in front of you. This card is telling you to not give up and take action. With the chemistry card, I see that there may be someone around you that you share chemistry with. DONT overlook this person! It's important to see what's in front of you!

Ha, truth be told I'm already having a hard time seeing who I could have chemistry with now and can't think of a single soul ahahah. I'm sure I'll be in this mindset in September, however as it's my birthday month and it always turns out to be a lot more isolating than I expect it to be. If you're open to it, would it be possible to get a card on who this person may be or what to keep on the look out for specifically?

Bonus: OCTOBER: NEW VITALITY AND EXPRESS YOUR LOVE
I see a new beginning here. I feel that you may have a romantic energy around you and you and this person will start something romantic together. Perhaps you two will express your love to each other or you may need to speak up and express your feelings to this person. September to October is when your love life will pick up!

I hope some of this made sense! You will have to keep me updated.

This would honestly be lovely. As mentioned before I've gotten into astrology and my next solar return is still something I'm not sure what to make of. There's something that points pretty intensely to a romance but it's not something I can admittedly see unfolding from where I currently stand so I've been spending more time looking at it and trying to see what else it could point to. I will definitely keep you posted. So far it seems pretty accurate for where I stand so hopefully it continues on this trajectory.

Thank you for offering to exchange! I had a past partner resurface into my life a week ago. Our communication has ceased and I'm not sure what this person still thinks of me. (I had a love forecast done back in Feb and it predicted communication for June. It was right! )

I can definitely do that for you! I'm just finishing up a one thing right now but will get on it shortly!

obeygravity

Crown + Sickle + Vessel reversed

So this seems rather short and sweet but let me know if this resonates.

It seems like Jay W wants to, well, clear the air. They want to see what's left when the rubble is removed and the dust is swept away. There'll likely be a lot of discussions that will happen that will be pointed at addressing matters from the past and while it may at times be uncomfortable, it'll ultimately help give the two of you the chance to really start on a 100% fresh foot.

Let me know if this resonates! Sorry this is much shorter. This deck doesn't seem particularly talkative and just wants to get right to the point :laugh:

Libertya

Crown + Sickle + Vessel reversed

So this seems rather short and sweet but let me know if this resonates.

It seems like Jay W wants to, well, clear the air. They want to see what's left when the rubble is removed and the dust is swept away. There'll likely be a lot of discussions that will happen that will be pointed at addressing matters from the past and while it may at times be uncomfortable, it'll ultimately help give the two of you the chance to really start on a 100% fresh foot.

Let me know if this resonates! Sorry this is much shorter. This deck doesn't seem particularly talkative and just wants to get right to the point :laugh:

Thank you so much! I'm glad the cards were straightforwatd. Sometimes less is more. :)
I do feel that he may come forward and clean the air. I really do want to start over with him. I hope this happens soon for us! These are great cards. Thanks again!

selenatarot

Hi there
I pulled the KING OF WINTER TWICE IN A ROW.
Here is what I believe: I believe that people come into our lives to teach us lessons. Not every partner we are with is our soulmate. The next person you will be in a relationship with May not be your best fit. This is someone who may be controlling and authoritative. But I could be wrong and this person could be someone very gentle and caring, just who is dominant in a way. This person may be someone who has an important job in society. The reason why I feel apprehensive is because it's the KING OF swords. Some say the KING OF swords is harsh and some say he is the best partner. Watch out for someone with dark features and an air sign.

I did ask who your soulmate is: I pulled Princess of summer (page of cups)
I believe that if you decide to keep looking after your with king of swords, then the page of cups will be the best fit for you. This is someone who will be very young either physically or mentally. The page of cups will offer his heart to you and give treat you in a special manner. This is someone who will be very kind to you.watch out for a water sign!

I hope this helped!

My question is: What is my love forecast for July?

There was a king of swords I knew a while back and we had a great mental connection. We always had nice long conversations about lots of different things but he seemed to be quite distant from his emotions which would be frustrating at times. I like dark featured men so thanks for the reading.

love yourself first + engagement + honeymoon

Firstly the cards point out that you need to hold your reins for a while and take care of yourself. I see you putting in the focus on yourself over July where you start to think more about what you want from a relationship.

I then see you will get a message, send a message or exchange messages with someone. There is some type of communication that will be going on in July around a relationship or coming together.

I don't know if you live at a distance from a guy you are interested in but there is a possibility one of you travel to see the other, if that is not the case then I am seeing messages between yourself and a guy maybe that lives at a distance from you.

It looks positive in July for you because there seems to be movement in your love life in some form which is always better than nothing happening at all :thumbsup:

Libertya

There was a king of swords I knew a while back and we had a great mental connection. We always had nice long conversations about lots of different things but he seemed to be quite distant from his emotions which would be frustrating at times. I like dark featured men so thanks for the reading.

love yourself first + engagement + honeymoon

Firstly the cards point out that you need to hold your reins for a while and take care of yourself. I see you putting in the focus on yourself over July where you start to think more about what you want from a relationship.

I then see you will get a message, send a message or exchange messages with someone. There is some type of communication that will be going on in July around a relationship or coming together.

I don't know if you live at a distance from a guy you are interested in but there is a possibility one of you travel to see the other, if that is not the case then I am seeing messages between yourself and a guy maybe that lives at a distance from you.

It looks positive in July for you because there seems to be movement in your love life in some form which is always better than nothing happening at all :thumbsup:

Oh wow! Thank you! I have had many love forecasts done just to see if the energy has changed or not; and yours is on point with everyone's July. As you know I had a past partner sort of show up in my life over a week ago and he lives 100 miles from me (about an hour and 15 minute drive. When we were together, I would drive to see him and loved the distance.) I'm so happy to hear that my love life may start picking up soon whether with someone new or from the past.
Thanks again!

selenatarot

Libertya, thanks for the feedback, I'm happy to read I am on point with your reading. The energy changes pretty quickly at times so its good to get readings.

Libertya I would like to sit again and will use an oracle deck from my collection.

The next boyfriend that I will be in a relationship with, what will our relationship be like? (I want to see if you are able to pick up whether it will be good, bad or just plain ugly!)

Libertya

Libertya, thanks for the feedback, I'm happy to read I am on point with your reading. The energy changes pretty quickly at times so its good to get readings.

Libertya I would like to sit again and will use an oracle deck from my collection.

The next boyfriend that I will be in a relationship with, what will our relationship be like? (I want to see if you are able to pick up whether it will be good, bad or just plain ugly!)

Hi again! Thank you for your question!
I pulled good cards for you:
HEALING BEGINS+ENGAGEMENT+TRUST
I CANT HELP BUT WONDER IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE BACK TOGETHER WITH YOUR EX KING OF SWORDS.
I SEE HEALING BEGINS WHICH IS ALL ABOUT HEALING SOMETHING FROM THE PAST AND MOVING ON TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP. IF THIS IS THE CASE, IT MEANS THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WILL HEAL THE PAST AND START A BETTER FUTURE. I SEE ENGAGEMENT AND THIS CAN MEAN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIO OR SIMPLY ENGAGEMENT ITSELF. THIS RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO BE COMMITTED NO MATTER WHAT THAT INTERPRETATION MEANS. LASTLY, THIS IS GOING TO BE A RELATIONSHIP BUILT ON TRUST. I FEEL THAT THIS PERSON WILL BE SOMEONE WHO WILL BE FAITHFUL TO YOU AND HONEST.
EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD FOR YOU!!

BONUS: I PULLED A TIMEFRAME FOR WHEN YOU WILL MEET THIS PERSON.
I PULLED THE SHINE CARD. THIS CAN MEAN WITHIN 19 DAYS, WITHIN 19 WEEKS OR WITHIN 19 MONTHS MAXIMUM.

I WANT TO KNOW IF THE NEXT PERSON I WILL BE WITH IS SOMEONE NEW OR FROM MY PAST. IF THATS POSSIBLE. YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW. :) FROM THE LOVE FORECAST YOU DID FOR ME, YOU PRETTY MUCH DESCRIBED MY PAST PARTNER JAY W THAT JUST RESURFACED. I WANT TO SEE IIF ITS HIM OR NOT.

I GUESS MY QUESTION IS: WHAT IS THE POSSIBILITY OF JAY W BECOMING MY ROMANTIC PARTNER AGAIN? FOR JULY
IF YOU HAVE TO TWEAK MY QUESTION, YOU CAN. :)

obeygravity

Hey again! If you're open to exchanging again with me (I'm messing with playing cards which I'm 100% new too but kinda wanna see more of what I can do with em) I'd love to sit! You also inspired me to get another oracle deck so I'll be happy to also use that one for you when it comes in!

Anyway, if you're okay with me sitting again, could I maybe get a reading on who the next person I'll be seriously involved with may be and how I might recognize them? Let me know your Q :)

Libertya

Hey again! If you're open to exchanging again with me (I'm messing with playing cards which I'm 100% new too but kinda wanna see more of what I can do with em) I'd love to sit! You also inspired me to get another oracle deck so I'll be happy to also use that one for you when it comes in!

Anyway, if you're okay with me sitting again, could I maybe get a reading on who the next person I'll be seriously involved with may be and how I might recognize them? Let me know your Q :)

Hi there!

I pulled KING OF AUTUMN
THIS IS A PERSON WHO IS VERY HARD WORKING AND VERY DEDICATED. THIS COULD BE A WEALTHY PERSON OR JUST SOMEONE A LITTLE OLDER THAN YOU. THIS IS SOMEONE WHO IS VERY COMPASSIONATE, CHARISMATIC, ACCOMPLISHED AND GIFTED! BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR AN EARTH SIGN AND SOMEONE WITH EARTHY FEATURES SUCH AS BROWN HAIR. THIS PERSON SEEMS TO LOVE NATURE AND MAYBE HAS AN OUTDOOR CAREER. THAT IS ONE TRAIT TO RECOGNIZE THIS PERSON BY.
IF YOU LIKE A PERSON WHO IS HARD WORKING AND STABLE THEN THIS IS THE PERSON FOR YOU. I THINK THIS CARD REPRESENTS EVERYONES DREAM PERSON!

Thank you for offering to exchange.
What is the current energy between me and Jay W?