Just a cool option for Deck "CLOTHES"

greatdane

A fun place to find suitably-themed clothing for virtual any deck. All different size cases.
And the fabric selection seems endless. I am just a customer, never met her, but through ems she had made me lovely custom items.
I skulk her fabric options!

Here's one that can be great for some decks, but all her cases show dimensions so if you need a different size, it's likely there in her site or just em her. I just really like her site for options and how well made things are.

http://www.zoesbagboutiqueshop.com/category_233/Case-for-Tarot-Cards-The-Wisteria.htm

Bhavana

Nice. And I like the side zipper.

greatdane

I can attest they are made extremely well, Bhavana. I read her bio and she used to work with outdoor gear. I have a bag made by her that looks new after about five years and I've washed it in the washing machine in a lingerie mesh bag and just hung up. Her stuff never seems to wear out. Anyway, just thought I would share as another option for those looking for variety.

crystaleagle

Love the many size and fabric options. It will be fun to pick out some new "clothes".
Some of my decks need a wardrobe update!

greatdane

WARNING: her fabric choices are addictive! I have spent an hour looking through fabrics choices and accessories!

Thoughtful

What a wonderful site! Was looking at her fabrics in the Asian section and found some really beautiful designs that would be so suitable for my Tarot of Asia. Oh greatdane you are a tempter!
l have no spare cash at the moment but l would love my tarot to be dressed in the most suitable attire :)

greatdane

I did post a WARNING, Thoughtful :)

I am a picky Crone who wants what she wants. This lady has done things to dimensions I wanted, fabrics I wanted and the quality and durability is SUPERB (I think part of that is her bio said she came from the outdoor gear industry because it SHOWS in the sturdiness of the items she makes).

Victoria's Finest

Very pretty! Love the designs.

greatdane

too true, Victoria's Finest

I have asked her to do something to certain dimensions, something that wasn't on site, in different fabrics on each side and she did it. The hard thing can be picking out the fabrics. She does list dimensions, so if you have certain size deck, I would just say be sure you check out the dimensions on cases she lists and if you don't see something suitable, contact her and ask her to custom something for you. I have found her things very affordable and one of the few things that are worth more than they cost.
And most have a waterproof lining, which is handy.