Keep getting 7 of Swords in all love readings, how bad is it?

Baltazar321

Hello! Have been a bit worried about this card...

For my general 2017 love reading I got 7 of Swords and 6 of Wands.

With 7oS followed with 6oW I'd like to think that it means that I'll get everything I want with mind games and deceit.

This month I asked:
Will I meet someone this month? 7 of Swords
Do I have luck finding love this month? 7 of Swords

I'm paranoid that this card means that I'll meet a cheating deceitful manipulator who will never commit, or an actual criminal, or I'll end up being a home wrecker taking somebody else's man.
I don't consider myself a lone wolf and don't approve cheating.
I'd like to think that I'll steal someone's heart/attention with mindful tactics and plan.
I also accept a possibility of me turning down "dodgy" men to be happier single, so no luck meeting and finding love this month?

I would love to hear personal interpretations and experience with this card in love readings.

Stu123

Hi. I rather see this as someone deceiving you, rather than you doing it. Be careful. Since the same card came twice, it could really be a powerful message - maybe this will be a karmic lesson and you shouldn't go against it? Or you're pushing too much on something happening and now just really isn't a good time? Don't let anybody to manipulate you - make sure that your mind and will to resist this are both strong. Good luck!

Baltazar321

Hi. I rather see this as someone deceiving you, rather than you doing it. Be careful. Since the same card came twice, it could really be a powerful message - maybe this will be a karmic lesson and you shouldn't go against it? Or you're pushing too much on something happening and now just really isn't a good time? Don't let anybody to manipulate you - make sure that your mind and will to resist this are both strong. Good luck!

Hi,

I believe that I am very cautious, paranoid, intuitive and have trust issues though...
So only ill-minded men around this time? Depressing.
Thank you for your insight and advice! I'll take that it's not the time for me.

Artemis95

Seven is a mystical number, and it represents possibilities, and to manifest an ideal. Likewise, the swords are cards of intellect, or thinking. This card is also associated with Moon in Aquarius, so maybe you will meet an individual who has their moon placement in this position.

Moreover, the Six as a number is linked to harmony and passivity. And it's astrological association is with Jupiter in Leo. So again, maybe the person you will meet or develop a relationship with might have that astrological placement in their natal chart.

I always try to look as the astrology also associated with cards when I do love readings to maybe gain insights on who it is I maybe potentially involved with in the upcoming year.

I keep getting 7 swords rx and upright recently. And Ccincidently the person I have been involved with recently has a moon in Aquarius and also major commitment issues. Hence, why seven of swords has been appearing often in my love readings.

Hope this helps.

headincloud

7S may be a warning that you will meet someone who will try to put something over on you.

Baltazar321

Seven is a mystical number, and it represents possibilities, and to manifest an ideal. Likewise, the swords are cards of intellect, or thinking. This card is also associated with Moon in Aquarius, so maybe you will meet an individual who has their moon placement in this position.

Moreover, the Six as a number is linked to harmony and passivity. And it's astrological association is with Jupiter in Leo. So again, maybe the person you will meet or develop a relationship with might have that astrological placement in their natal chart.

I always try to look as the astrology also associated with cards when I do love readings to maybe gain insights on who it is I maybe potentially involved with in the upcoming year.

I keep getting 7 swords rx and upright recently. And Ccincidently the person I have been involved with recently has a moon in Aquarius and also major commitment issues. Hence, why seven of swords has been appearing often in my love readings.

Hope this helps.

That is not only helpful but very interesting as well. :)
I am Aquarius myself but in my natal birth chart the Moon is in Scorpio...
Would it not be the Venus planet that represents love and relationships?
I heard that if Venus is in Aquarius then it usually indicates commitment issues but Moon could indicate this as well.
I can definitely see 7oS as a commitment phobic person and I will read more about Moon in Aquarius now. Thank you!

Baltazar321

7S may be a warning that you will meet someone who will try to put something over on you.

Definitely something I'm paranoid about with this card and will be alert for.

IndigoWaves

For the record, I have the Moon, Merc, and Venus in Aquarius (squaring Scorp Uranus/IC) and my affections tend to be anything but fickle. Very fixed, in fact... ;) But anyway, what came across to me with the 7S here is that you may be evading love/close relationships, yourself, in ways that you might not be aware of... Maybe acting too detached towards the guys that you're really interested in, or not making yourself as available to dating and/or real intimacy in general as you could. With the 6W added in, there might be an overall view of those who approach you as being not good enough, somehow, and/or needing a lot of adulation from them before return attention is given. There's a "staying out of reach" feel to these cards.

goddessof1967

Hello! Have been a bit worried about this card...

This month I asked:
Will I meet someone this month? 7 of Swords
Do I have luck finding love this month? 7 of Swords

Well, they are yes/no questions so the 7 swords is generally a 'no' but if it turns out to be a 'yes' the person will likely be someone who woos you and is deceiving you about something at the same time.

ETA - if it is a 'no' perhaps you are kidding yourself about something or not facing the truth about something related to you and the romance department. My initial feeling WAS that the 7 swords related to you rather than another.

Baltazar321

For the record, I have the Moon, Merc, and Venus in Aquarius (squaring Scorp Uranus/IC) and my affections tend to be anything but fickle. Very fixed, in fact... ;) But anyway, what came across to me with the 7S here is that you may be evading love/close relationships, yourself, in ways that you might not be aware of... Maybe acting too detached towards the guys that you're really interested in, or not making yourself as available to dating and/or real intimacy in general as you could. With the 6W added in, there might be an overall view of those who approach you as being not good enough, somehow, and/or needing a lot of adulation from them before return attention is given. There's a "staying out of reach" feel to these cards.

Good to hear that Aquarius in Moon and Venus is not so bad!
I can definitely see your point with 7 of Swords and 6 of Wands combined, both cards have a single person in the centre giving off mischievous and arrogant vibes, too independent and high maintenance. I saw in these cards what I wanted to see for I always found myself a very lucky person who gets away with things and gets what they want, which I thought these cards would indicate. Both of these cards were in my general love reading for 2017, I would like to take these cards as a warning and try to be more open/responsive but when its a general prediction reading I'm viewing this as something beyond my control. My trust and affection should be earned, not given on a plate and if this is what will keep me single - upsetting... Aahah. Hopefully, this is not as dark as I'm imagining it... Your response was very interesting and eye opening to more interpretations, thank you.