Knight of Cups as news

Emsie

Hello everyone!

What kind of news can the Knight of Cups bring?
I mean, how would you describe it as news in the near future? :)

As cups are about emotions, I guess it could mean news of a sentimental nature...

willowfox

***Perhaps an invitation or offer.

Emsie

***Perhaps an invitation or offer.

I can definitely think it's possible, because the knight looks like if he's ready to give the cup to someone.

LotusSong

Okay, talking from personal experience, the Knight of Cups as news could mean:

Romantic proposal (being asked out on a date)
Offer to travel, especially across a body of water
Invitation to collaborate on an artistic project

Emsie

Okay, talking from personal experience, the Knight of Cups as news could mean:

Romantic proposal (being asked out on a date)
Offer to travel, especially across a body of water
Invitation to collaborate on an artistic project

Thank you LotusSong! I'm getting really curious now as you also mentioned asking someone out. :p

danieljuk

its such a "knight in shining armour" card for me, I think it's news in that area as well. Someone charming and romantic. It might not last long term but it will be a great romantic time :) or good news, invitation or something that will be to your emotional benefit!

CaballoDeCopas

I've just pulled the same card for news that will be coming to me soon.

In the past i have seen this as a social invitation from a friend...hoping as this is related to my love life it's a date :)

Emsie

its such a "knight in shining armour" card for me, I think it's news in that area as well. Someone charming and romantic. It might not last long term but it will be a great romantic time :) or good news, invitation or something that will be to your emotional benefit!

I've just pulled the same card for news that will be coming to me soon.

In the past i have seen this as a social invitation from a friend...hoping as this is related to my love life it's a date :)

Thank you! :) So, it's a possible invitation as everyone mentioned it in the replies. I can't wait for it to finally turn out! :p

Emiliy

I found this card for ..flirtation..just romantic words and courtesy ...but for a very short term goal

fyrelite

I always thought the Knight of Cups was somebody was going to bring you good news or it was a sign that things were going well.