Wheel of Fortune as eye color

willowfox

Purple, deep blue

Emsie

Purple, deep blue

Then, I'd go with deep blue, unless the person is some kind of ethereal creature. :p

The other thing which makes me think is the wheel itself. It looks like a pupil, but if that was the eye itself, I'd definitely say brownish tones.

WalesWoman

The wheel is divided by spokes into section, much like an eye is divided into sections, sort of like a starburst. So they may have eyes that have different colors in them, such as hazel eyes are a combination of brown and blue, with shades of green, flecks of gold and amber or change with light and emotion.

My kids have eyes that are sort of a light aquamarine color but seen from the sides they look almost amber and change from blue to green, because their dad has brown eyes and mine are blue.

Carla

What eye color would the Wheel of Fortune show?

I used the Aquatic deck, but on that card the only possible 'human' color I can see is light blue and a little light green.

http://newpathstarot.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/maj_10A.jpg

(I hope links are allowed! :) )

Wheel of Fortune - 'I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue. You see, the thing is, what I really mean...yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen.' (Elton John)

I think it's saying it doesn't matter what the eye color is. :)

Emsie

The wheel is divided by spokes into section, much like an eye is divided into sections, sort of like a starburst. So they may have eyes that have different colors in them, such as hazel eyes are a combination of brown and blue, with shades of green, flecks of gold and amber or change with light and emotion.

My kids have eyes that are sort of a light aquamarine color but seen from the sides they look almost amber and change from blue to green, because their dad has brown eyes and mine are blue.

WalesWoman, I think you're totally spot on! Light greenish aquamarine fits to my "situation", because I met someone who has this combination as an eye color!

Emsie

Wheel of Fortune - 'I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue. You see, the thing is, what I really mean...yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen.' (Elton John)

I think it's saying it doesn't matter what the eye color is. :)

Indeed, even if I can't decide if green or blue, but they're beautiful. :)

ana luisa

Eyes that change colour depending on the day/weather. One day greenish, the other blue. Those are pretty common ( my husband has those) :)