Konxari Cards

Dusk Till Dawn

Thank you! I couldn't figure it out! Now that I see it, I know what it means.
It really works.

Priestess

Konxari

I got mine yesterday...I love them..they are brilliant, easy to work with because of the size (I have small hands). I can't believe when I did my first layout the window card was pointing to my window. The hallway card was pointing to the door that led to the hallway, this card had attic next to it and the attic is right outside the door that leads to the hallway. I found them amazing.

In a further reading later the curse card was pointing to my ciggies laying over on an ottoman. Mmm interesting! I keep getting the window card...must be a message there.

I have a question...when you are putting the letters together to make a word..the way they do in the video ( I know you can write them down and do it) do you use only the cards where the letters on the cards run vertical or horizontal. Or do you just mix them up. I was thinking vertical or horizontal not a mixture of both. Can anyone tell me please??? If you understand what I'm trying to say.

Bernice

In a further reading later the curse card was pointing to my ciggies laying over on an ottoman. Mmm interesting! I keep getting the window card...must be a message there.
Priestess, thank you for the chuckle :grin:

So despite the video hype, the cards are all we'd hoped they'd be!

Bee :)

Dusk Till Dawn

Bernice said:
Priestess, thank you for the chuckle :grin:

So despite the video hype, the cards are all we'd hoped they'd be!

Yes! And much more! I can hardly wait for the Weekend to work with them again. And my Hubby likes them to. And that is unusual. He usually laughs about me and my cards. I will definitely get back up!

Bernice

Thank you Seeker*13* :)

I do hope all you (now) well armed Ghost Hunters will keep posting your experiences with this deck. It's innovative and - apparently - accurate!

I bet you're all 'doing it' alone. Is it a creepy feeling?

Dusk Till Dawn

Bernice said:
Thank you Seeker*13* :)

I do hope all you (now) well armed Ghost Hunters will keep posting your experiences with this deck. It's innovative and - apparently - accurate!

I bet you're all 'doing it' alone. Is it a creepy feeling?

Doing it alone is always a creepy feeling..LOL!
I chose after long dicussions to involve my poor Husband.

Priestess

Bernice

I felt a bit weird laying them out alone because of all the hype, but it was fine Bernice. I really did feel a bit spooked when as I said before the cards that came out the way they did.

I'm still working alone with them and I hate to say one of the cards called secret has an arrow that point to the right...guess what card was to the right.....one you have not to turn over.........??????????.......... YES!!!! I did I couldn't help it, wouldn't you..I needed to know what the secret was.

Another funny thing is the secret card has the image of a lock on it...the card it was pointing to that I shouldn't have turned over had a key?? Unbelievable Honestly..get them quick. I think I might order a back up.

Do these come in different packaging I see someone said the box said in RED letters "Never Play Alone" I haven't got that on mine?

Dusk Till Dawn

Look inside, the red letters are when you open the Box, right on the Lid.

Priestess

Seeker

Thank you..Found it. Must have been too excited when opening them to notice. Meant to say Bernice yes they are all you hope they will be.

Bernice

RIGHT! Gonna get them for sure now. Many thanks for sharing.

How creepy to have turned a forbidden card! But I can't help laughing that it showed a Lock :rolleyes: :D