Konxari Cards

Golden Moon

Wow I'm impressed by the way you guys describe the cards to work. I think I'm going to order mine as of now. But before anything I want to know this two things. I live in Texas so this order will be a domestic order. OK..

1. How big is the box?, will it fit in a P.O. Box?
2. how long does it take to arrive to domestic addresses?

Thanks a lot guys.

Priestess

cards

Yes I think it should fit no problem. Although come to think of it they do come in a bubble envelope? I think yours could take about a week, mines were longer because I'm in the UK.

Ariasonata

LavenderMist said:
That's so good to hear! kind of makes me jealous too since I haven't had a chance to work with them yet. Waiting for the atmosphere to settle down and when everyone is relaxed. Now I'm even more excited! :D
It might not be the letters that are the message -- could be the symbols, the images, the letters, or some combination of them.

Not sure what they might spell out.

Golden Moon

Priestess said:
Yes I think it should fit no problem. Although come to think of it they do come in a bubble envelope? I think yours could take about a week, mines were longer because I'm in the UK.

Thanks alot Priestess. Another question, how good does the book explain on how to use the cards and their meanings?

Priestess

Golden moon

Hi Golden Moon
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. The booklet just contains the same things that are on the site apart from another couple of spreads. The book really does just replicate the meanings you see on there. It's just a small pamphlet thing really, like the little white book you get with a lot of sets of Tarot cards. I would like more in depth meanings to the cards they have left out in some of the categories. Still loving the cards though lol.

Golden Moon

Thanks alot Priestess, By the way, how many times have you used this cards?

Priestess

Golden moon

I've used them quite a few times now Golden moon.

Golden Moon

I placed an order for the cards a few days ago, but have not gotten one single email regarding the statues of the order.

Priestess

Golden Moon

They don't seem to be great on the contact front golden moon. I was the same but still got my cards so don't worry

Golden Moon

They sent me a mail today, and told me my cards would arrive at the end of the week. I hope so. :)