Sorry, double Post somehow.

Golden Moon

Seeker*13* said:
I was wondering if anyone can help with these:
RUUNWIJR
I got as far as RUN...
This one also: GGTUAXTP
Got as far as GAP.

What I see in the first one is Win, and for the second one Gut, Tap.

Golden Moon

I spoke to this female ghost, I got her name Fay. What she was telling me was that she, as all of us had a horrible past, She advised me to video tape around my house. she was also cursed, but she had a boy, either it was her brother or son. She also suggested me to try thermaltherapy around my house. Which if I think of it, when I was doing the senace in my living room, I did feel a chill from where I was at, follow me to the hallway. Also the jack card which is the last card that I picked out what an Object with an arrow point to the kitchen. I know for a fact that I lost something in the kitchen but have not got the strenght to look for it.

I also add The Book of Thoth Etteilla Tarot Cards (Which is good for speaking to the dead) so she could give me more detail about her and this is what I got. Jeux De Hasard, which means this young lady would love to gamble, Also Clouture, which means everything closed up on her due to her gambling problems, and the last card was Folie, everything she lost was out of stupidity. She did come from money, she had lots of success in her past. Those she did tell me that this burnette woman would try to record her prencens elsewhere. As time went by her porject and plans where pretty muched cursed. The boy who apperd on her spread was an ill young boy. She also adviced me not to try thermal therapy, because it would not work. The last card I combin with the jack card which was ponting to the kitchen was mairrge card meaning. Which if im correct, there's something under the cabinets in the kitchen, there are this pictures of my Mom and Dad's wedding day.

Then I used the Lenormand Cards to get a discription of her and this is what I got. A confused person, who does not know what is going on around her. Also a depressed woman. She would also wear black clothing. I also got an active sporty woman. Also a woman filled with nervouseness and scards on her face. But she had a reason in life, had a karmic connection towards people. She had dark hair and dark skin.

I'll be damned. This cards where what they promised them to be. I will later on post the story about Ray, The boy that appeard on her spread once I put together the stuff that he told me.

I hope I keep contacting any other restless souls, or if any of them feel free to wanting to talk to me

P.S. She is not the 1st ghost who has asked me to video record her. Everything I use this cards the ghost want me to record them. I think I will.

pmkane

Konxari Photographer

Hey there!

I am Paul Michael Kane, photographer on the Konxari Cards. The IRM Foundation hired me after seeing some of my upcoming work for the book, Captured: The Ruins of Eastern State Penitentiary. I've enjoyed reading reactions to the cards and hearing about the events occurring during the different readings . . .

So does anybody have a favorite image from the card set? My personal favorite is the Love card . . . the one with the ring casting the heart shaped shadow. That's actually my wedding ring! I placed it in a 1920 edition of Edgar Allan Poe's poetry and lit it from behind . . . love that image!

I've been able to sit in on a number of readings since the cards debuted . . . the most amazing of which follows . . . I witnessed a reading in a friend's mother's home . . . she's been in this house since she was a child. Among the cards laid out where the Brother card and the Suicide card. Also in the cards were the numbers 6 and 2. Right away, the mom halted the reading - having chalked it up to fantasy, she seemed very overwhelmed . . . after a bit of conversation, she revealed that she did indeed have a brother who committed suicide in 1962.

This singular event made this admitted skeptic - me - totally revise my views towards not only these cards, but the paranormal world!

Glad you guys are enjoying the cards . . . I am sure the ordering snafus will be worked out - I don't handle any of that, but IRM seems on top of it . . .

So let's hear about your favorite cards!

-pmk

http://www.paulmichaelkane.com

Dusk Till Dawn

Hi there!

My Favorite Cards are three:
Girl
Sister
Graveyard

I ordered a Back Up because I use them so much!
Love those Cards.

pmkane

Seeker*13* said:
Hi there!

My Favorite Cards are three:
Girl
Sister
Graveyard

I ordered a Back Up because I use them so much!
Love those Cards.

Ahhh . . . the sister card! I think that is the one that creeps most people out! I actually have that doll hidden away so my 4 1/2 year old daughter (who is the model for the Girl card!) doesn't stumble across it . . . :)

-pmk

Kanon

Awww,, reading all those experiences makes me wanna try my cards asap hahah, but I have no idea if my cards already shipped (I haven't receive any confirmation yet).

@pmkane
My cards aren't here yet, but from the images available on the website, I can say the "girl" card is my favorite. Really brings the haunted "atmosphere"!

Kanon

Golden Moon said:
I spoke to this female ghost, I got her name Fay. What she was telling me was that she, as all of us had a horrible past, She advised me to video tape around my house. she was also cursed, but she had a boy, either it was her brother or son. She also suggested me to try thermaltherapy around my house. Which if I think of it, when I was doing the senace in my living room, I did feel a chill from where I was at, follow me to the hallway. Also the jack card which is the last card that I picked out what an Object with an arrow point to the kitchen. I know for a fact that I lost something in the kitchen but have not got the strenght to look for it.

I also add The Book of Thoth Etteilla Tarot Cards (Which is good for speaking to the dead) so she could give me more detail about her and this is what I got. Jeux De Hasard, which means this young lady would love to gamble, Also Clouture, which means everything closed up on her due to her gambling problems, and the last card was Folie, everything she lost was out of stupidity. She did come from money, she had lots of success in her past. Those she did tell me that this burnette woman would try to record her prencens elsewhere. As time went by her porject and plans where pretty muched cursed. The boy who apperd on her spread was an ill young boy. She also adviced me not to try thermal therapy, because it would not work. The last card I combin with the jack card which was ponting to the kitchen was mairrge card meaning. Which if im correct, there's something under the cabinets in the kitchen, there are this pictures of my Mom and Dad's wedding day.

Then I used the Lenormand Cards to get a discription of her and this is what I got. A confused person, who does not know what is going on around her. Also a depressed woman. She would also wear black clothing. I also got an active sporty woman. Also a woman filled with nervouseness and scards on her face. But she had a reason in life, had a karmic connection towards people. She had dark hair and dark skin.

I'll be damned. This cards where what they promised them to be. I will later on post the story about Ray, The boy that appeard on her spread once I put together the stuff that he told me.

I hope I keep contacting any other restless souls, or if any of them feel free to wanting to talk to me

P.S. She is not the 1st ghost who has asked me to video record her. Everything I use this cards the ghost want me to record them. I think I will.
That's awesome, you can translate what the spirits want to tell you using tarot. I'm also working with tarot and oracle, so maybe I can try this too while working with my Konxari. I can't wait to read your post if you're really gonna tape it.

Dusk Till Dawn

@pmkane: You don't need to hide that Doll, you can always send it to me..LOL Love that Doll!

Golden Moon

Sibilla said:
That's awesome, you can translate what the spirits want to tell you using tarot. I'm also working with tarot and oracle, so maybe I can try this too while working with my Konxari. I can't wait to read your post if you're really gonna tape it.

I would recomend that you give it a try. It really works. I migh tneed to order a back up too.