Legacy of the Divine Tarot

Sphinxmoth

Wow. Kudos to the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale !!!

cirom

Sphinxmoth said:
Wow. Kudos to the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale !!!

Actually Kudos just to the three students. 95% of the work was done at at my house and that of one of the students. Both for convenience of scheduling and equipment. The role of the Institute was simply an official one, namely recognising the project and giving the students academic credits for their participation.

easternsunrise

I'm so excited for this deck to be available! It's at the top of my wishlist!

Cactus

Wow. That was truly awesome!

All Is One

I was on Ciro's website and found the link. The movie blew my mind. It's certainly something I'll be back to watch again and again. Great movie, Ciro! I'll be waiting for your deck, just like everyone else. You are amazing.

Scarlet27

Do you know if it'll be available in Argentina (South America)?
That movie was mindblowing, I was left with loads and loads of curiosity =)
Lovely deck.

Onyx

great interview!

If you want more info check out the Tarot Connection Interview Ciro Marchetti about all of his decks. It is wonderful and full of information. I found it to be very though provoking and well worth the time to listen. I have listened to it a couple of times since it came out last week.

Here is a link to a podcast alley site where you can down load that episode and some of the other past Tarot Connection podcasts.

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=31728

Allan

Mellaenn

I Just Saw the New Legacy Deck - OMG!!!!

I am one lucky Tarot addict! I happen to live in south Florida and the very kind and generous Mr. Ciro Marchetti has joined our Tarot reading group on several occasions to speak to us about his Tarot decks. We had contacted him to let him know that our group is crazy about his Gilded Tarot and uses that deck for our class and - voila! - he came to one of our classes! We were beside ourselves. Then, of course, once we saw it, we all had to have the Tarot of Dreams, too!

Anyway, as you know, the new deck has been on the "drawing board" for awhile and those of us who love Ciro's work have been eagerly awaiting his Legacy deck . Today he rejoined us and showed us all of the cards.

They are as beautiful as you knew they would be, with their gorgeous colors and exquisitely rendered attention to details. Everyone signed up for the custom decks that should be here in February and of course, when the mass market version appears next later next year, we'll all get one of those, too. (btw - he and his lovely wife are very charming in person, too, and it was fun to hear the stories behind the drawings.)

Three cheers for you, Mr. Marchetti! You make the world a more beautiful and magical place!

All Is One

Mellaenn said:
I am one lucky Tarot addict! I happen to live in south Florida and the very kind and generous Mr. Ciro Marchetti has joined our Tarot reading group on several occasions to speak to us about his Tarot decks. We had contacted him to let him know that our group is crazy about his Gilded Tarot and uses that deck for our class and - voila! - he came to one of our classes! We were beside ourselves. Then, of course, once we saw it, we all had to have the Tarot of Dreams, too!

Anyway, as you know, the new deck has been on the "drawing board" for awhile and those of us who love Ciro's work have been eagerly awaiting his Legacy deck . Today he rejoined us and showed us all of the cards.

They are as beautiful as you knew they would be, with their gorgeous colors and exquisitely rendered attention to details. Everyone signed up for the custom decks that should be here in February and of course, when the mass market version appears next later next year, we'll all get one of those, too. (btw - he and his lovely wife are very charming in person, too, and it was fun to hear the stories behind the drawings.)

Three cheers for you, Mr. Marchetti! You make the world a more beautiful and magical place!

Ciro does, in fact, make the world a more magickal and beautiful place and I love his first two decks so much.

I have been in love with the Legacy project for a long time.

I need to save up fast and get one of the limited editions.

Are they available now?

You are SO lucky to have met our dear Ciro and his lovely wife.

I am certainly a Ciro Marchetti fan (atic)