Lemniscate Purpose of Relationship Spread

Lillith0315

Ok, this is the first spread I have ever created myself and it was done in a couple of minutes according to need. So, please tell me if its crap or how it can be improved and also if I have unintentionally plagerized anyone. I did a reading for myself with it and got great results.

The layout is intended to look like the infinity symbol, can't remember the proper name for it. This would work for any kind of relationship at any stage past or present.

Edit 4/4/06
**Now officially titled the "Lemniscate Purpose of Relationship Spread"**
and dedicated to brenmck as he was the first to provide the name if the
"infinity symbol thingy" Thank you brenmck :)

________3______________4_____

1______________7_______________2

________5______________6_____

Position 1: Most important lesson person 1 is to learn from the relationship.

Position 2: Most important lesson person 2 is to learn from the relationship.

Postion 3: Result for person 1 if lesson is well learned.

Position 4: Result for person 2 if lesson is well learned.

Position 5: Result for person 1 if lesson is not learned.

Position 6: Result for person 2 if lesson is not learned.

Position 7: Purpose of the relationship as a whole.

*Note: I got major cards in both positions 5 and 6 so I used the card meanings as if cards were ill dignified (Thoth deck) and they made an amazing amount of sense.

brenmck

Lillith -

Your lemniscate spread looks very interesting - I'm going to try it right now.
Back in however long it takes. Thanks.

~brenmck~

starrystarrynight

OOOh. This looks great. I'm going to print it and try it later. Thank you for sharing it!

Lillith0315

starrystarrynight said:
OOOh. This looks great. I'm going to print it and try it later. Thank you for sharing it!

Glad you like it Starry, let me know how it works for you. :)

SUNstruck

great job!

for your first spread(which i think you said, if i'm wrong ignore that) this is really polished! i just got done using it and i must say it was very insightful and was easy to read exactly what's being said.
i'm definetly writing this one down

Lillith0315

SUNstruck said:
for your first spread(which i think you said, if i'm wrong ignore that) this is really polished! i just got done using it and i must say it was very insightful and was easy to read exactly what's being said.
i'm definetly writing this one down

Thank you so much. I'm so happy that it worked well for you. :)

Jeff

Wow, this looks like a great spread! I too am writing this down and will try it out soon. Thanks for the contribution.

Lillith0315

Jeff said:
Wow, this looks like a great spread! I too am writing this down and will try it out soon. Thanks for the contribution.

Thank you Jeff, please let me know how it works for you. :)

iseekserendipity

Thank you so much!

This spread was ... is... so great! LOL I just did a reading for it about a relationship I've been considering as "finished", and from the results with my all time fave DruidCraft deck:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=834333#post834333

So I interpreted this as a sign that I should just "dare" and be honest with myself and he and say that I'm available for talk (since I see the person in question as a very Capricornesque person, or the kind that likes to keep control and all, I've been waiting for him to make the next move)... This was a pretty wild move for me as I am very much not the daring type as of late... Romantically at least! One of the reason is that one of the Reversed meanings for the Emperess with this deck is repressed feelings, frustrations, etc. So I figured I should be honest and generous (like a Queen of Pents), and then I'll see what happens! LOL But thank you, it feels... nice to have dared to do what I've been wanting to (I've been getting lots of 8 of Swords... and 5 of Cups as well actually... one in a reading concerning my month and being refered to as a "bad event of the month"...)

Bla bla... Sorry. All this to say: this came just at the right time (synchronicity?)! I hug you [if only virtually] for it Lillith!

P.S. PM me if I should edit this. I get pretty bad sometimes!

Lillith0315

iseekserendipity said:
This spread was ... is... so great! LOL I just did a reading for it about a relationship I've been considering as "finished", and from the results with my all time fave DruidCraft deck:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=834333#post834333

So I interpreted this as a sign that I should just "dare" and be honest with myself and he and say that I'm available for talk (since I see the person in question as a very Capricornesque person, or the kind that likes to keep control and all, I've been waiting for him to make the next move)... This was a pretty wild move for me as I am very much not the daring type as of late... Romantically at least! One of the reason is that one of the Reversed meanings for the Emperess with this deck is repressed feelings, frustrations, etc. So I figured I should be honest and generous (like a Queen of Pents), and then I'll see what happens! LOL But thank you, it feels... nice to have dared to do what I've been wanting to (I've been getting lots of 8 of Swords... and 5 of Cups as well actually... one in a reading concerning my month and being refered to as a "bad event of the month"...)

Bla bla... Sorry. All this to say: this came just at the right time (synchronicity?)! I hug you [if only virtually] for it Lillith!

P.S. PM me if I should edit this. I get pretty bad sometimes!

I am so glad that this spread found you at the time you needed it! :) and that it worked so well for you. I love this spread, its funny, when I created it it just happened really quickly and pretty much out of the blue, it came to me when I really needed it as well. I would be very much interested in finding out what happens if you decide to follow the advice of the cards and the spread, if you wouldn't mind sharing it with me. PM me if you feel comfortable doing that. Hugs to you and good thoughts as well.

Lil

PS - I am notorious for going on and giving way too much information so never worry about editing yourself around me :)