Lenormand Question Practice Reading ~ Exercise: Question 2

La Force

"this is not a reading exchange! This is an exercise for learning combinations!"

I have started another Question practice reading thread. Everyone is welcome.

This is great fun when you don't have a question at present, and you want to play with the cards for practice.

This is also great cause you will get to see how others will answer the same question with different reading styles, etc.

This is a 3 card reading, your only requested to read the card in the matter your comfortable with. Ie: the traditional way, or like an oracle.

Shuffle your deck, layout 3 cards:

Here is your Question for this practice exercise

What do my spirit guides want me to know?

mahafrins

me please?

La Force

I played around with this questions to see how many ways I can answer it, I tried two ways.

House + Mice + Anchor

First way:

Apartment problems continue
Structure damages continue
Family problems continue
Living conditions continue

Second way:

Unhealthy environment and lifestyle
Loss of apartment evicted
Lack of housing continues
Stressful environment causes instability

how would you answer this?

La Force

mahafrins

I played around with this questions to see how many ways I can answer it, I tried two ways.

House + Mice + Anchor

First way:

Apartment problems continue
Structure damages continue
Family problems continue
Living conditions continue

Second way:

Unhealthy environment and lifestyle
Loss of apartment evicted
Lack of housing continues
Stressful environment causes instability

how would you answer this?

La Force

Well there is no problem with my house in a way. There is stress coming up. I am stressed cause of relationship and romance. So i guess its the problem of romance. Thats the way i see it.

Padma

Um...I think this is a kind of game, and not a reading exchange thread...? So I will try my best to answer the question...

So, if the question was, "What do my spirit guides want me to know", and the answer was House + Mice + Anchor, then my conclusion would have been: My guides wish me to know that I have internal (House) anxieties (Mice) about my outer show of stability (Anchor). And that it is causing me great distress, since Mice eat the things on both sides of it.

pluto'sapprentice258

That's a very profound method of reading these cards in relation to the question, LP. I love it. The question isn't practical, it's spiritual, so looking to the images with a symbolic perspective seems to be what's needed here to glean the message, and I think you nailed it.

If I was to add my own 2 pence I'd have to say, (taking into account I've never read Lennie like this with a question like that) that the House (traditionally relating to the body) could be representing the holistic package of mind, body and soul - perhaps the guides are concerned that these aren't being taken care of as well as they should be, which could in turn be taking something away; perhaps one or all 3 are under slow but steady attack from something (Mice), an illness or worry eating away, which, if allowed to continue, could create a permanent (Anchor) division (9 of Spades) which could result in separation, distancing and isolation from the warm, cosy House. I know I'd rather be inside the House with the King than stuck on that beach with nothing but an Anchor for company...

lp

:D

La Force

Awesome interpretatons, both of you, little p and LP, I also found it a bit tricky to answer too, however your guys were better :) Well this is why I posted the question, (found it lenormand reading forum, someone asked it.) Questions like this are good to practice with,, cause you never know you may just get asked one just like it.

Who else wants to take a crack at this question. Shoot would like to see what you come up with :) You can shuffle and lay down 3 new cards.

Padma

If I was to add my own 2 pence I'd have to say, (taking into account I've never read Lennie like this with a question like that) that the House (traditionally relating to the body) could be representing the holistic package of mind, body and soul - perhaps the guides are concerned that these aren't being taken care of as well as they should be, which could in turn be taking something away; perhaps one or all 3 are under slow but steady attack from something (Mice), an illness or worry eating away, which, if allowed to continue, could create a permanent (Anchor) division (9 of Spades) which could result in separation, distancing and isolation from the warm, cosy House. I know I'd rather be inside the House with the King than stuck on that beach with nothing but an Anchor for company...

lp

:D

Whoah! That was awesome! :D you really got the nuances of that, Little P! I like your take far better than mine - and - you incorporated the cartomancy aspect, as well - kudos! I like the idea of the House being the holistic self - that is a very good take! It made total sense...

Padma

Awesome interpretatons, both of you, little p and LP, I also found it a bit tricky to answer too, however your guys were better :) Well this is why I posted the question, (found it lenormand reading forum, someone asked it.) Questions like this are good to practice with,, cause you never know you may just get asked one just like it.

Who else wants to take a crack at this question. Shoot would like to see what you come up with :) You can shuffle and lay down 3 new cards.

Ok, although this isn't the kind of question I would use Lennies for - more up a tarot alleyway, methinks! :D

Q: What do my spirit guides want me to know?

Here goes nothing - Clover + Sun + Mountain - great good luck will overcome any obstacles, is what I think this says! A short window of opportunity opens up great luck if taken - don't let any obstacles stand in the way! ;) My guides want me to take whatever luck comes, and build on it, and not be discouraged...because the right doors will open at the right time, allowing me to get over blocks! Very encouraging :) Old problems will dissolve, and new roads open ahead!

pluto'sapprentice258

Thanks, LF! :) Hey, we're all L's, or Elles, should I say, lol! The L-ladies! Love it. This is such a wonderful exercise, La Force - thank you for posting it. It's a fantastic method of using cards. I'm going to post my own 3-card combo at the end of this post. :D

Whoah! That was awesome! :D you really got the nuances of that, Little P! I like your take far better than mine - and - you incorporated the cartomancy aspect, as well - kudos! I like the idea of the House being the holistic self - that is a very good take! It made total sense...

I'm glad it resonated LP :love: It's such a cool take on Lennie, I wanted to glean as much as I could from the information presented, and I felt the message of separation in the 9 of Swords was relevant.
(Can I also just take this opportunity to say I've missed this. It's so lovely to be talking shop with you girls again!xx)

Ok, La Force, here is my response to the exercise "what do my spirit guides want me to know?" Here goes...oh man...
(I'm feeling I ought to use my Astro Lenormand so I will do that...)

As is customary with little p, I burnt a card (hehe), and it was the Key (8 of :diamond:) - this card is connected to Taurus in this deck. So far so good...

The combo is:
31 - The Sun (Ace of :diamond: ; the Sun)
26 - The Book (10 of :diamond: ; Pisces)
34 - The Fish (King of :diamond: ; 2nd House of Values and Possessions - Taurus)

Numerological reduction - 19 (Tarot, the Sun) 10 (The Wheel of Fortune) or 1 (The Magus) Interestingly, my ruling number is 10 and these three Tarot cards are my Birth Cards :D This is definitely a message from Spirit...my body temp is lower than average anyway, I'm always cold, and right now I'm freezing - the hairs on my arm are standing on end -this happens when spirits are trying to contact me. :D

So, the first thing I notice is all the :diamond:'s !! An abundance of red which is, La Force taught me, a good thing :D And with these being :diamond:s, (an Elle's best friend, lol!) I'm feeling this message is about what I've accumulated, and how to put it to tangible use. These are all high cards, too - Ace, 10, King - so the stakes are high,too.

The Sun and Book are telling me my studies have been successful, I have exposed many secrets, learned many things and acquired a lot of important information which should be shared. At a Spiritual level, I feel the Sun is indicative of the bright, energetic side of my personality, and the Ace is my vitality, my need to get out and about,meet people and do things and manifest the opportunities I need through love and pure expression. Next to the Book, however, its (fire) energy is hampered by the watery Pisces energy of the Book (man, I'm so glad I used this deck). This, I feel, is indicative of the deeper, hidden aspect of my nature -The Scorpio Sun, or PLUTONIAN part, if you will!- the secret keeper, the confidante, the giver of advice, the accumulator of knowledge, the use of paper to store and share wisdom (cards!). Although the Scorpio card in this deck is the Fox, I feel the Book and Pisces better describe me here...I would be surprised if I pulled the Fox to describe myself.

At a practical level, the Book and Fish combo is, as I understand it, describing a business degree, marine biology or unexpected money. At a spiritual level, I'm reading the Fish as energy, assets (not necessarily monetary), depth, security; at a practical level I'm reading business, money, sales and self-employment.
These 2 cards could be telling me that knowledge I have accumulated could be the basis for starting a business - the Fish in this deck fall into the 2nd House of Values and Possessions- the results from which could manifest something tangible? :)diamond:).

Mirroring the Sun and the Fish, this combo reads as successful business and financial increase.

I feel my spirit guides want me to know that by exposing my knowledge, maybe through writing (Book) or visits, trips, movements (Ace :diamond:) I will be able to support myself financially doing a job I love.
The recurring Taurus energy is interesting, too, as my MC is Scorpio so my IC is Taurus...spooky! Mirroring the Sun and Fish also highlights the fact that the Sun sign energy (Scorpio, in my case) needs to acknowledge the energy in its Taurean counterpart for me to truly reach my soul's highest expression. The burn card as the Key may be saying "the answer waits for you in the 2nd House, and here is the Key!"

I'm obviously going into this very deeply...what do you guys see?

Thanks a million for this La Force. I really enjoyed myself with it. :love:

little p
xx

p.s Just previewing before posting and noticed something - before I even drew my combo I instinctively called this 'talking shop' with you ladies...is that a self-fulfilling prophecy, I wonder?!