Lenormand Question Practice Reading ~ Exercise: Question 2

pluto'sapprentice258

Ok, although this isn't the kind of question I would use Lennies for - more up a tarot alleyway, methinks! :D

Q: What do my spirit guides want me to know?

Here goes nothing - Clover + Sun + Mountain - great good luck will overcome any obstacles, is what I think this says! A short window of opportunity opens up great luck if taken - don't let any obstacles stand in the way! ;) My guides want me to take whatever luck comes, and build on it, and not be discouraged...because the right doors will open at the right time, allowing me to get over blocks! Very encouraging :) Old problems will dissolve, and new roads open ahead!

This is a great message for you, LP! :love: I remember getting the Clover for you too! I feel that you have a strong connection to this card, it really likes you! The cartomancy is lovely, too, it says "help will be there when you need it", and that is you, my friend. The Mountain creates delays and obstacles, but these delays = extra time, depending on your philosophical bend, and mirrored with the Clover, I feel that you will know exactly how to put that extra time to the best possible use, 'unblocking' your big luck, because with the Sun, this is BIG luck :D

Great combo, LP. Thanks for sharing.

little p
xx

Padma

Hi Little P :) Wow, you sure did go into great depth on your reading! It's awesome that you have the knowledge to do so! :)

I have a slightly different (if far more limited!) take on your draw - I feel the Sun + Book + Fish means that you should read cards for a living or a profitable sideline. Because Sun is shining on Book, it means - to me - shining light on those things that are secret - and with Fish coming after, it makes me feel you could make a great deal of money by doing this! It may also mean making money by writing a book about the meaning of the cards :D

Regardless, it certainly makes me feel the message from your spirit guides is positive and encouraging! I think they would like you to know that whatever you undertake at this time will be hugely successful, as well as personally satisfying! ;)

Thanks for your take on my cards, as well - I personally feel this is my year of BIG luck, and my spirit guides have obviously confirmed that!

Your PS was very interesting - in regard to "talking shop" with La Force and myself - I should be interested to hear more about where you are going with that!

pluto'sapprentice258

Hi Little P :) Wow, you sure did go into great depth on your reading! It's awesome that you have the knowledge to do so! :)

I have a slightly different (if far more limited!) take on your draw - I feel the Sun + Book + Fish means that you should read cards for a living or a profitable sideline. Because Sun is shining on Book, it means - to me - shining light on those things that are secret - and with Fish coming after, it makes me feel you could make a great deal of money by doing this! It may also mean making money by writing a book about the meaning of the cards :D

Regardless, it certainly makes me feel the message from your spirit guides is positive and encouraging! I think they would like you to know that whatever you undertake at this time will be hugely successful, as well as personally satisfying! ;)

Thanks for your take on my cards, as well - I personally feel this is my year of BIG luck, and my spirit guides have obviously confirmed that!

Your PS was very interesting - in regard to "talking shop" with La Force and myself - I should be interested to hear more about where you are going with that!

Hello my friend! Thank you for your take on this! It's great to get your input, and I'm so glad you're seeing what I see. That is exactly what I was thinking too - what you said! - but goodness gracious, I did go on for too long in that post, very indulgent of me and I apologise for that, I just got so much, and when I reduced to 19 and realised it was the same as my Tarot birth cards, well, that was just me away...

Regards "talking shop", it was a complete coincidence I wrote that then drew those cards! :D Honest, lol! Ah, who am I kidding? I don't even believe in coincidences...but it's funny, right? And, not an all together crazy idea for the future either, eh? Professional readers? I like the sound of that! :D