Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition

anie

Sun/Key
Its right in front of you, you just need to let it out.

How should I best proceed with my situaiton with X?

clover + Mountain: by removing the blocks that remain between you.. opening up, being honest about your feelings.

Q: How are things going between X and Ap? (if they still are)

danieljuk

Q: How are things going between X and Ap? (if they still are)

Gilded Reverie - Stork + Cross

I think they have probably separated by now, destined or fated change! maybe also change with pain. It was destined to not last (or cause them pain) ultimately!

Q. new friends or a friends circle coming into my life?

anie

Gilded Reverie - Stork + Cross

I think they have probably separated by now, destined or fated change! maybe also change with pain. It was destined to not last (or cause them pain) ultimately!

Q. new friends or a friends circle coming into my life?

Heart + Key ... I am feeling a STRONG yes here.. This new group will be just what you needed, it would appear that you will be surrounding yourself with a good support system.

Q: What is breaking them apart? (x and Ap)

strangebrew

Heart + Key ... I am feeling a STRONG yes here.. This new group will be just what you needed, it would appear that you will be surrounding yourself with a good support system.

Q: What is breaking them apart? (x and Ap)

Heart and flowers

The romantic side of their relationship ~ maybe what was has died or there could be someone else involved?

What is lizzard up to?

anie

Heart and flowers

The romantic side of their relationship ~ maybe what was has died or there could be someone else involved?

What is lizzard up to?

Possible yes...

scythe + Ship: don't know if this makes sense.. but its like they are physically tring to escape something.. getting restless

Q: Where are X's thoughts as they pertain to J?

strangebrew

Possible yes...

scythe + Ship: don't know if this makes sense.. but its like they are physically tring to escape something.. getting restless

Q: Where are X's thoughts as they pertain to J?

How was your night out anie? :D

Man and Tree

Either X is concerned about the health of J or they feel a spiritual connection to them

What are they trying to escape?

anie

How was your night out anie? :D

Man and Tree

Either X is concerned about the health of J or they feel a spiritual connection to them

What are they trying to escape?

Amazing ! So fun... didn't run into anyone I know, but had light hearted fun girls night! and my son was a good boy as you indicated on his night out lol Thanks!

** on above: I think he'd like to climb her lol :)

Fish / Fox : seeking new opportunities it looks like.

q: how is J feeling about X?

strangebrew

Amazing ! So fun... didn't run into anyone I know, but had light hearted fun girls night! and my son was a good boy as you indicated on his night out lol Thanks!

** on above: I think he'd like to climb her lol :)

Fish / Fox : seeking new opportunities it looks like.

q: how is J feeling about X?

:D

Sun and birds

Very positive and warm and would looks forward to communicating with X

What am i to know?

anie

:D

Sun and birds

Very positive and warm and would looks forward to communicating with X

What am i to know?

she told me she is very attracted to him:)

Letter + Key: keep your eye out for some good news coming your way!

Q: What connection can you see developing between x and J ? (if any, they are both pretty shy)

strangebrew

she told me she is very attracted to him:)

Letter + Key: keep your eye out for some good news coming your way!

Q: What connection can you see developing between x and J ? (if any, they are both pretty shy)

Tree and Garden

It could be one where they begin to socialize outdoors..maybe it will start with a summer party or in nature :)

What is the good news coming to me?