Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition

samantha

Ship - Fish

I'm getting that they might have to send it a broad for repairs or will have to import certain bits, both of which will be costly.

What do I need to know about x today?

Woman - tree

If X is a woman then she is either *growing* in some respect or going from strength to strength - possibly getting healthier. If X is a guy then he feels strengthened (or needs to get his strength) from a woman - she is responsible for his well being.

QU: If I send the package tomorrow by speed post will M get it before she leaves ?

BrightEye

Woman - tree

If X is a woman then she is either *growing* in some respect or going from strength to strength - possibly getting healthier. If X is a guy then he feels strengthened (or needs to get his strength) from a woman - she is responsible for his well being.

QU: If I send the package tomorrow by speed post will M get it before she leaves ?

Flowers / Stork

I'd see the flowers as the package and the stork as leaving so I'm inclined to say yes.

What can I expect from x today?

samantha

Flowers / Stork

I'd see the flowers as the package and the stork as leaving so I'm inclined to say yes.

What can I expect from x today?

Woman - Clover

Some good fortune or lucky break is coming your way in relation to X .

QU: Energies around me tomorrow ?

katieb

Woman - Clover

Some good fortune or lucky break is coming your way in relation to X .

QU: Energies around me tomorrow ?
Bear/stork

A new beginning or change headed your way possibly financial(boss) or just a bear type man who brings a wave of change

What's in store for the rest of my day?

anie

Bear/stork

A new beginning or change headed your way possibly financial(boss) or just a bear type man who brings a wave of change

What's in store for the rest of my day?

whip + Letter: some sort of agreement will be put in place

Q: How will the second version of the ad be received?

katieb

whip + Letter: some sort of agreement will be put in place

Q: How will the second version of the ad be received?
Sun/anchor

Whoever you are sending it to will be quite pleased with the results and will want to keep it as is

What will transpire between D and myself and our 'relationship '?

anie

Sun/anchor

Whoever you are sending it to will be quite pleased with the results and will want to keep it as is

YES! its a national ad, and the first round went well.. but I modified it some for the second month release and i'm hoping it is effective!

whip + garden: looks like activity is the key word here.. it will be active.. you will get out and do stuff

q: Why do I keep getting in the cards that X will make contact, but nothing is happening?

Bonny

Sun/anchor

Sun - joker of summer

Lots of happy celebration and fun time together

- how is he feeling now with how we dealt with that problem facing our r'ship

anie

Sun - joker of summer

Lots of happy celebration and fun time together

- how is he feeling now with how we dealt with that problem facing our r'ship

moon + Sun : strong attraction(to you) and understanding of the situation

q: above

scorpiogirl

YES! its a national ad, and the first round went well.. but I modified it some for the second month release and i'm hoping it is effective!

whip + garden: looks like activity is the key word here.. it will be active.. you will get out and do stuff

q: Why do I keep getting in the cards that X will make contact, but nothing is happening?

Crossroads - Garden
I think X wants to make contact but is busy with other things...multiple things are going on in their life...

Will I do well on my exam next week?