Lisa Frank Majors

danieljuk

In the 90's in America, Lisa Frank made school supplies like pencil cases and lunch boxes for Middle School aged girls. I have no experience of her from here but my American girlfriends tell me that they adored her and she was all about bright colours, rainbows, stars and animals like dolphins, pandas and unicorns.

Well now there is a tarot deck of the 22 Majors. Here is all about it on an art blog Nylon. The artist who designed them, Ariel Hart has high res images on Huffington Post here and welcomes people to print them themselves. I think it's probably inspired by the Lisa Frank brand rather than authorised but an American female friend is really excited over them to relive her youth! I love rainbow unicorns and animals as much as the next camp gay man but maybe it's too much? ;) :thumbsup:

Shade

I've seen a lot of folks sharing that one yesterday and today - I think Chiquita Banana as the Devil makes so much Kabbalistic sense it's not to be believed. : )

CherryNukaCola

Makes a certain Freudian sense, too ;) .

GlitterNova

Love them! I was a young girl right as Lisa Frank was getting popular and I had a bunch of their stuff. Definitely printing these out!

Edit: Finally putting my gamecrafter credit to good use :)

reall

OMG! THIS IS FANTASTIC!:)) TOTALLY 90' MY CRAZY CHILDHOOD!XD I had that barbie doll and smiley! still have,, lolz ;))) luv all those teddy and star card!:)) and best XIII EVER!LOLZ ;))
and colors! WoW! I was just thinking I need fashionable majors only deck and PUFF! HERE IT IS!XD
THANK YOU!^^:))))))))))))))))))))))

Aeric

I think I just slipped into diabetic coma.

FaintlyMacabre

OMG! THIS IS FANTASTIC!:)) TOTALLY 90' MY CRAZY CHILDHOOD!XD I had that barbie doll and smiley! still have,, lolz ;))) luv all those teddy and star card!:)) and best XIII EVER!LOLZ ;))
and colors! WoW! I was just thinking I need fashionable majors only deck and PUFF! HERE IT IS!XD
THANK YOU!^^:))))))))))))))))))))))

Gee. My son remembered them and didn't get nearly as excited. Not at all excited. :confused::D

Diana

qwaychou

I JUST saw these, and I love them! Did you know they are free for the printing? Just scroll down, its all there

reall

I JUST saw these, and I love them! Did you know they are free for the printing? Just scroll down, its all there
Yeah! this goes with my next ps order!^^lolz:D