Lo Scarabeo Encyclopaedia on Kickstarter

Leo77

If you had to choose, and...well, you do, which deck will you choose as your reward?

Deanne

My pledge gets me 4 decks from the list.
I want Mona Lisa, Etruscan, and Mystic Spiral.
I'm trying to decided between Mibramig or Silicon Dawn for the 4th.

jema

I already have etruscan and silicon daw, both which are really nice by the way.

I am thinking of getting the fire, mystical spiral, mibramig and then i am not sure...

EarthAngel2911

There are four on the list that I don't already own (yay!), Etruscan, Cleopatra, Vampire of Eternal Night, and the Michelangelo.
I may choose those four, or I could choose to get a duplicate of one of the decks I own... the Silicon Dawn would be a great choice for a duplicate! It's such a unique deck and reads very clearly for me.

Deoiridh

I'm in for the Encyclopedia + 2 decks package. I have to chose between Mibramig, Mona Lisa and Mystic Spiral. And they haven't announced the 10th deck, so I'll have to look at that when the time comes.

Deanne

I'm in for the Encyclopedia + 2 decks package. I have to chose between Mibramig, Mona Lisa and Mystic Spiral. And they haven't announced the 10th deck, so I'll have to look at that when the time comes.

They just announced the 10th deck yesterday, it's the Tarot of the Silicon Dawn.

Deoiridh

They just announced the 10th deck yesterday, it's the Tarot of the Silicon Dawn.

!!!

I was just on there purchasing my package today and in the FAQ I saw this:

SOME PLEDGE LEVELS MENTION A LIST OF 10 DECKS TO CHOOSE FROM. CAN YOU DISCLOSURE THE LIST?
It took some time to finalize the list of decks you will be able to choose from, here it is:

FIRE TAROT
CLEOPATRA TAROT
ETRUSCAN TAROT
MIBRAMIG TAROT
MONA LISA TAROT
VAMPIRES OF THE ETERNAL NIGHT TAROT
TATTOED TAROT
MYSTIC SPIRAL TAROT
MICHELANGELO TAROT

You might notice it's a 9 titles list, the 10th deck is still to be decided as we write.

Last updated: Mon, Feb 9 2015 3:47 AM CST

Well, all righty then. Thanks!

Chrystella

After they released the list of decks, I changed my pledge. I'm not a collector and I'm not interested in those decks. I thought that maybe I could sell them or trade them, but that might not work out so well if everyone else has them too. I would have rather been able to pick one from the catalogue than have four or even ten decks I have no interest in. No biggie though. It's the books that really matter to me.

Kayla

Only £25 till the video strech goal

Kayla

Also, for anyone interested, it looks like one "early singing bird" level pledge opened up--£1 off the price Plus free US shipping (£5 on standard levels)