Lo Scarabeo Encyclopaedia on Kickstarter

gregory

Only £25 till the video strech goal
Oddly enough I can live without that. It will be a download and I HATE watching long things on my computer !

Now those PRINTS... :) I wonder how to make sure I get DEATH....

That new early bird pledge is almost sold out already !

rubyalison

I just found this and backed it. Quite excited. The book looks fantastic. That's great it's going to be hardcover. I'm excited for the videos and bag and other stuff too.
I got the one with 2 decks before seeing which decks there were to choose from. After going through the list though, there are 2 decks I'd quite like to have so that worked out well.
It would have been fun to have my name in the book too but ah well, I'd rather have the tarot decks.

inanna_tarot

Argh to sign up or not to sign up

Alta

I have backed this already, just for the book. My calculator says that the 'average' backing value is 30 GBP. With 2,000 GPP left to go, we would need another 66 backers to get the prints, right?

gregory

Not sure - if you look at kicktraq, it doesn't look QUITE like that. And most of the cheaper pledges have gone, so they all kind of have to kick in more by now })

I am also told, as an aside here - by someone who has run other campaigns - that in the last 48 hours, all those people who were thinking and watching get reminder notes, so that might help.

There were 34 new backers yesterday, with an average pledge of £27.... And the low projection (not trend, which means little) is £24,108. The high end projection is £26,254.

I live in hope. (I'm book only, too.) (But I MIGHT up it if it is so close that that would get me the prints !)

Hey wow - the average taken in per day is £817 :D

gregory

HEYYYY latest update - for those who were sad at missing it before:

With only 48 hours left and less than £ 1k to reach our last stretch goal (6 exclusive prints from Tarot Apokalypsis included in Kickstarter copies of the book), we reopened our EXTENDED STANDARD pledge level.
40 more slots to get 1 copy of Tarot Fundamental + all stretch goals + 1 Tarot deck (see the list in a previous update) at £ 20 plus shipping.
It's a great opportunity to upgrade your Standard pledge, since you'll get a free deck at £ 6.

(I WANT those prints :))

inanna_tarot

ooh currently at 24,441!!