loss of inner voice or nerves

amu

It depends on the person as well as the intuition itself. Some you get feelings, but some, especially certain type of people especially those who just reject the whole thing, you are much less likely to get any feeling out of them because you get hit by their blockage and have a share of their energy, then the result is you get absolutely nothing.

However that is just one of the possibilities out there, be it external or internal, I think that either way we have the vibe they have too and thus become our own problem... well anyways we a lot of us are no perfect readers.

As someone who has only been reading for a few years too, I really resonate with this! I'm young, and will occasionally do readings for my mother's friends. While I always have great readings for those who I am close with and with my family, I often really struggle with some of my mother's friends who are more "realistic". I lose my mojo- in a sense. I will start to struggle with my words, and have difficulty finding connections and meanings in the cards.
So funny how others can affect us, ha!

Grizabella's advice is wonderful, what perfect wording. I definitely agree that when reading for someone who is skeptical, you really have to focus on not letting that energy stifle yours. I however, definitely need a bit more practice to stop skepticism from stopping me.

jsiu123

Now I remember what stuck me so much on reading some people. It was a just a thing that I do practice myself and the person who I did reading had no knowledge about it, but to know her better I still want to give her a try as part of the problem was, I aint in good terms with her and she had been causing me problems, and the worst thing for a psychic reader was, she is an extremely devoted christian.

It is really when something hit me and it went, oh yeah that's it, then I can see her thoughts and being able to take a step back and saw what had happened and how can I at least, make myself and perhaps herself also, to be better. It looks like an imagery, and the imagery she used was in fact the blockage itself, and it has nothing to do with god at all. Understanding those symbols help, especially when they seem a bit frightening and devastating. I just realise that they are just part of something it might come through to us in life. But anyways, I still much to learn. Maybe I changed my thought about it, maybe I didn't, or maybe I got used it. I aint so sure.

re-pete-a

To simplify things ...the moment the reader forgets to read only for the client and focuses back on SELF... the reading shuts down...

Guess how I know these things ???