love tarot

PreciousFaith

I wonder if there is a lover's tarot deck that acts just like any other tarot deck. Ok let's say like the rider deck that has love meanings on every card. Ok so i get the 8 of wands and instead of the speedy wands shooting through the cards it would be an image of a man racing through the woods to return to his love, or maby a woman picking up the phone to make the call, or even two people running to each other. Enough with the example!! I dont know of such cards and if I don't get someone to tell me who make such a deck. I might just spend a few years making one myself. Any one out there know where I can find one? I mean with my work people ask more about love then anything and i think it would be a lil easy if you dont have to fish in a card to get the answer. I dont use cards with my work, but I think if i had a deck like this I would sometime. I am guessing and being a lil funny when I say that the lovers and the 3 of swords can stay the same...

Nina*

NOPE not what I was hopeing for! I am looking for the major and minor cards to be traditional. none of those cards have the major plus the wands coins swords and cups. They all have a whole different style then the tradititonal tarot cards..

Not so! Some of those decks are quite traditional (like Tarot of Love, Lover's Path, Art Nouveau... I don't know the rest).

AJ

if you are looking for the RWS style images that reflect love, you won't find that deck in the way you seek because many if not most of the RWS style cards have single figures in them. The minute you add another figure showing love you change the cards into something not RWSish... if that makes sense and I understand what you are saying.

My favorite love deck is The Lover's Path Tarot by Kris Waldherr from US Games systems.

It's US and our reading that adds the extras to the cards when we read them according to the query and spread given. That's the fun of tarot.

ncharge

Is the Tarot of Sexual Magic too much sex as opposed to love? It is really a very romantic deck.

PreciousFaith

Thank you! I will try them out.

Glitterbird

Decameron? })

Sorry couldn't resist.

nisaba

The Lovers' Tarot. They have unillusrated pips and slightly clunky collage, but in an odd way they are quite endearing.