Magical Unicorn Oracle - Virtue

BrightEye

Magical Unicorn Oracle

I have seen pictures of the Unicorn cards (they are soooo beautiful) and am thinking of getting the deck. Has anyone worked with it? What do you use it for? I have Doreen Virtue's Goddess Guidance cards and they are the most accurate I own - better I must say than any of my Tarot decks. Looking forward to hearing from you.

BrightEye

So nobody uses the Unicorn Oracle? mmh

sagewriter

Sorry, but I haven't been on for a while.

I use them when I am feeling a little down, because they always give loving answers.

Guiding Cauldron

glad i found this!

For some reason i've been pulled to get this deck and i can't figure out why as i dont think its usually my thing. But after reading sage's note it makes sense to me. So i think i'll kep my pursuit alive and keep on hunting lol Cheers!

faunabay

I have them too - so does Jewel I think. I really like them alot. They're so......pure I guess is the right word. Kind of appropriate as it's a unicorn deck, huh? ROFL
They were written and put together by Doreen Virtue (duh LOL) but she was given lots of help and inspiration by quite a few indigo children. So it was put together as a deck that children can use as well as adults.
The artwork is absolutely beautiful. And I love that it's so big on the cards. You can see it so well. I mean, I don't like the decks that have such a big border and small cards that you can't really see the artwork. This is not the case here!!! :)
But I'm kind of prejudiced! I love Doreen Virtue decks. I've had both Healing with the Angels and Healing with the Fairies for years. I still use them quite often. I did get the Goddess cards a while back and like them too - but use them usually as just a meditation deck not reading. Now the Unicorn deck works really well as a reading deck too though.
Sometimes I do a reading with the Angels and Fairies then lay out 3 cards or so from the Unicorn deck and read them all together. It's kind of time consuming using 3 decks to do one reading :D but I get lots of information!!!

Emeraldgirl

I got this deck last week and I love it. It can be a little too positive (as with many of Doreen's decks) but that can be great for times when yu are feeling down or fragile and you just need some nice gentleness around you.

MCsea

ME TOO

I LOVE this deck it was the FIRST Doreen V deck I have purchase, I find I dont use them in a conventional reading sense, they dont answer my questions , more importantly they offer me OPTIONS, give my mind a rest and fill my heart, I see so many different things in the art work that help me FEEL better on a daily basis, I also use them in prayer intention, I guess I pull one see say 'grandparents' and offer prayer and positive intent for my Grandparents (that I never knew) and for my sons grandparents - my parents.. or the Pet one - go out and give a extra specail pat to my Newfy.. that sort of thing.. like shining a light onto something special.

Really lovely, positive, supportive and Unicorns - well I collect them so I can never have enough.

MARINA

BrightEye

Thanks everyone.

I must admit I didn't wait for your replies - I just went out and got them. They are gorgeous! Not sure about the all-positive side though because life isn't like that. Not sure whether they actually are all positive. But the artwork is fantastic. It's worth just having it for that.

What is this thing about indigo children that Doreen Virtue keeps going on about?

tieduptinkerbell

are these the new ones

that I have seen...gold embossed edges...lovely...almost square?

I waaaaaaannnnttt those...I collect unicorns...have since I was young...gonna get me those guys I think.

hugs
Bell

Jewel

As Faunabay mentioned, I do own the deck. I must say that I have not used it for readings, but when it comes to oracle decks if Faunabay says it is good then I trust that information. I got it because one of the cards actually has the image of a puzzle my husband and I put together and framed. The artwork is breathtaking.

Hope you enjoy your new deck.