March IOE - zannamarie & aurarcana

strings of life

Hi zannamarie, it's nice to be partnered with you for this month's Intuitive Oracle Exchange. Here's our spread, which looks like it is perfect for a specific general reading:

This month

1. Something to look forward to this month
2. Something that's a challenge for you this month
3. Your bank statement - how’s your money this month
4. Work - how’s work this month
5. Relationships - any significant events in this area
6. Overview of the month

I'll be doing your reading with The Answer Deck. If you aren't familiar with it, you can do a search and it will pull up images.

zannamarie

Thanks for starting our thread. I expect to be using my Virgin Island Playing Cards for your reading.

I haven't read for a while so I'm looking forward to this. :)

zannamarie

Reading for auracana

I used the Virgin Island Playing cards for your reading.

This month
(which I assume is within the next 4 weeks from when I do this reading)

The date March 27th came to mind as I pulled this card.
8 :heart: Grapetree Bay, St. Croix
I sense a trip lasting at least overnight coming your way. While the weather for this trip may not be the greatest, you will have a good time as past memories will infuse you with positive vibes. Go with these vibes as this will be setting the scene for something in the future for you. This future something probably won't be something you anticipate or foresee, but you will like it very much.

While pulling the card I get the sense the challenge will be one you set for yourself. You've a mini-mountain to conquer and when you do, your self-confidence will soar.
Queen :diamond: - World Famous Trunk Bay, St. John
From the card I get the sense you'll feel as if you've hit the end of the road and you are being purposely blocked in your progress by the Universe, but that's because you are looking at your situation from a ground-level perspective rather than the bird's eye view. There is a path you can take and if you keep your faith and take one step at a time, you will reach your goal. Do not try to plan everything out before you take action. Take action as you take each step.

2 :diamond: - Cruz Bay, St. John
You're going to feel like you're treading water with regards to how you've been in the recent past and how your future will be, so place your money in places that bring you joy (which could mean you either spend or save the money). I think you may even be investing in your future home during this time period.

3 :heart: - Royal Poinciana
Wow! Looks like work (or what you consider work) will be a real joy this month. You'll either be working with friends or your co-workers will feel like friends.

While pulling the card I didn't get the sense there'd be significant events during this time period, but there probably would be later in the summer. Something's been building for a long time and a culmination will be reached.
5 :diamond: Maho Bay, St. John
This card prominently displays two palm trees so I feel there is some type of relationship in the works, but it's currently in a dark period and/or a time of strife. I expect it will remain this way over the next 4 weeks.

6. Overview of the month
Looking at the first 5 cards, I notice all are "reds" (hearts or diamonds) so I think there will be a "theme" for the month for you.
3 :spade: - Queen Angelfish
From this card I get the sense the theme will be a goodbye for a certain facet/part of your life. A sweet parting that is happening for a good reason as you move on to better opportunities. Say farewell so you can open your life to new opportunities which are right around the corner.

I hope this resonates for you. Let me know what you think.

ETA - images added.

Attachments

• first 2 cards sized.jpg
    first 2 cards sized.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 47
  • next 2 cards sized.jpg
    next 2 cards sized.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 49
  • last 2 cards sized.jpg
    last 2 cards sized.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 47

strings of life

Hi zannamarie, since I'm posting later this month, your reading will be about April. Thanks for letting me read for you this month :).

Since we have to leave feedback about a reading about events yet to come, I'll tie the cards into current issues as well so that we can touch on the general theme. Let's see what the chatty The Answer deck has to say.

This month - April

Vulnerable - 1. Something to look forward to this month

Decisions made previously may make you feel vulnerable this month. Not that this is something to look forward to. The flip side is that you can prepare yourself and pay close attention to situations that may be risky and you can pay attention to small details so that you can prevent accidents from happening.

Victory - 2. Something that's a challenge for you this month

You should be celebrating but will find this difficult to do. Reward yourself if you feel like you should be, or perhaps you feel like the job just isn't done and that there's more work to do. Regardless, make sure that you do take the time to recognize a job well done.

Truth - 3. Your bank statement - how’s your money this month

What's there, is there, and what isn't, isn't. Be realistic about your finances and financial planning for the month. If you don't stick to a budget, there could be ramifications in the future.

Hope - 4. Work - how’s work this month

If you feel like things are challenging, be optimistic about next month. While it's easier to avoid things that are stressful, it's nice to look forward to a time when things are not so hectic. Take a different point of view and run with it.

Growth - 5. Relationships - any significant events in this area

Was or is there a relationship in your life that needs improvement? By taking the path toward your future, you are in control of the relationships in your life. We can only grow if we make changes. There's much to be learned but knowing that you are on the way is a step in the right direction!

Greed - 6. Overview of the month

If things appeared to pose difficulty, do your best to steer from excessive behavior that may feel like it is a temporary solution. Over indulgence and lack of attention to balance may cause more problems. And while you may feel better in the moment, you may have regrets later on. The key is regulation and balance.

--

I hope that this offers you some insight into what's to come. Thanks for the reading opportunity.

Attachments

• reading.jpg
    reading.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 48

strings of life

Well, since I'm leaving you feedack at the end of the month, let's see how this forecast played out!

The date March 27th came to mind as I pulled this card.
8 :heart: Grapetree Bay, St. Croix
I sense a trip lasting at least overnight coming your way. While the weather for this trip may not be the greatest, you will have a good time as past memories will infuse you with positive vibes. Go with these vibes as this will be setting the scene for something in the future for you. This future something probably won't be something you anticipate or foresee, but you will like it very much.
How interesting! I did take a last minute one day/night trip earlier this month, although the weather was amazing. And it was a trip filled with the old and new (feelings of nostalgia mixed with present day excitement). It will be interesting to see if something happens on March 27th though. Hmm...

While pulling the card I get the sense the challenge will be one you set for yourself. You've a mini-mountain to conquer and when you do, your self-confidence will soar.
Queen :diamond: - World Famous Trunk Bay, St. John
From the card I get the sense you'll feel as if you've hit the end of the road and you are being purposely blocked in your progress by the Universe, but that's because you are looking at your situation from a ground-level perspective rather than the bird's eye view. There is a path you can take and if you keep your faith and take one step at a time, you will reach your goal. Do not try to plan everything out before you take action. Take action as you take each step.

Thanks for the sound advice and this felt spot on. I'm have felt some blockage in some areas creatively and productively, and have been avoiding them because I feel like I have mountains to climb versus a mini-mountain as you mentioned. In the end, a lot of my concerns are all in my head.

2 :diamond: - Cruz Bay, St. John
You're going to feel like you're treading water with regards to how you've been in the recent past and how your future will be, so place your money in places that bring you joy (which could mean you either spend or save the money). I think you may even be investing in your future home during this time period.
I'm not investing in a future home, but I have been having ongoing discussions about where I want to end up. I am saving money to spend it on two upcoming trips. How's that for pleasure and planning? ;)

3 :heart: - Royal Poinciana
Wow! Looks like work (or what you consider work) will be a real joy this month. You'll either be working with friends or your co-workers will feel like friends.
This serves as a reminder to appreciate what I do and where I work. Sometimes I need to hear it!

While pulling the card I didn't get the sense there'd be significant events during this time period, but there probably would be later in the summer. Something's been building for a long time and a culmination will be reached.

5 :diamond: Maho Bay, St. John
This card prominently displays two palm trees so I feel there is some type of relationship in the works, but it's currently in a dark period and/or a time of strife. I expect it will remain this way over the next 4 weeks.
Hmm, I'm not sure what this relates to, but it could be in regards to the relationship with my mother. She is going through a hard time and it does tax our relationship at times. Perhaps this is a reminder to be extra supportive of her right now.

6. Overview of the month
Looking at the first 5 cards, I notice all are "reds" (hearts or diamonds) so I think there will be a "theme" for the month for you.
3 :spade: - Queen Angelfish
From this card I get the sense the theme will be a goodbye for a certain facet/part of your life. A sweet parting that is happening for a good reason as you move on to better opportunities. Say farewell so you can open your life to new opportunities which are right around the corner.
Yes, yes, and yes! This is quite true. And while I don't have to go into into detail here, things are finally setting into place.

Thanks for the reading as it gave me some relevant things to think about.

zannamarie

Hi zannamarie, since I'm posting later this month, your reading will be about April. Thanks for letting me read for you this month :).

Since we have to leave feedback about a reading about events yet to come, I'll tie the cards into current issues as well so that we can touch on the general theme. Let's see what the chatty The Answer deck has to say.

This month - April

Vulnerable - 1. Something to look forward to this month

Decisions made previously may make you feel vulnerable this month. Not that this is something to look forward to. The flip side is that you can prepare yourself and pay close attention to situations that may be risky and you can pay attention to small details so that you can prevent accidents from happening.
This may be in regards to some personal boundaries to which I didn’t hold firm earlier in the year and put me behind on some of my projects. I plan to be a bit more protective of my projects in April as it’s very possible those boundaries will be tested again. It’s a test/challenge which if I can navigate it successfully bodes well for my future. I look forward to being successful. :D

You should be celebrating but will find this difficult to do. Reward yourself if you feel like you should be, or perhaps you feel like the job just isn't done and that there's more work to do. Regardless, make sure that you do take the time to recognize a job well done.
I don’t have any expectations of celebrations planned for April. I do know of a big project on which I’m working which needs more work. I’m spending the last two weeks of March plotting how I will approach completing the project though I doubt I will get it all done in April.

Truth - 3. Your bank statement - how’s your money this month

What's there, is there, and what isn't, isn't. Be realistic about your finances and financial planning for the month. If you don't stick to a budget, there could be ramifications in the future.
I’m always realistic with my finances and tend to be more on the too tight side rather than the too loose side so I’ve never lived by a budget. I track what I spend but that’s different from restricting spending based on a predetermined hard and fast number. Not really sure how this might apply for me.

Hope - 4. Work - how’s work this month

If you feel like things are challenging, be optimistic about next month. While it's easier to avoid things that are stressful, it's nice to look forward to a time when things are not so hectic. Take a different point of view and run with it.
I feel April will be more challenging than March but I think you’re indicating the reverse? Or are you saying I should look forward to a stressful April because the only way for things to go after that is to get less stressful? I don’t quite understand the advice here.

Growth - 5. Relationships - any significant events in this area

Was or is there a relationship in your life that needs improvement? By taking the path toward your future, you are in control of the relationships in your life. We can only grow if we make changes. There's much to be learned but knowing that you are on the way is a step in the right direction!
I’ve been taking steps to de-emphasize and put a personal relationship in my past. Having a bit of difficulty making the final breaks, but I’m getting there. Or this advice might apply to a professional relationship which will be tested a bit in April–the boundary setting comment I made with the first card.

Greed - 6. Overview of the month

If things appeared to pose difficulty, do your best to steer from excessive behavior that may feel like it is a temporary solution. Over indulgence and lack of attention to balance may cause more problems. And while you may feel better in the moment, you may have regrets later on. The key is regulation and balance.
Not sure to what this might relate, but I’ll keep it in mind.

Thanks for taking the time to read for me. :)

strings of life

Hi zannamarie, thanks for the feedback. Here is some more clarification. The Answer Deck is one of my favorite reading Oracles, but the cards can be very blunt at times. I really like the start black and white artwork.

zannamarie said:
I don’t have any expectations of celebrations planned for April. I do know of a big project on which I’m working which needs more work. I’m spending the last two weeks of March plotting how I will approach completing the project though I doubt I will get it all done in April.
Perhaps the card can be taken literally: you will be victorious with the project or some aspects of it.

zannamarie said:
I’m always realistic with my finances and tend to be more on the too tight side rather than the too loose side so I’ve never lived by a budget. I track what I spend but that’s different from restricting spending based on a predetermined hard and fast number. Not really sure how this might apply for me.
Again, the card can be taken literally here too; you are always true to your finances and as you said--realistic--and therefore you may not even need a budget (and you said that you don't really have one). If you are realistic about your spending based on what you have, you shouldn't run into any financial issues, but if you are unrealistic (either overspending or tacking a gamble that may not be in your best interest), there may be financial risks.

zannamarie said:
I feel April will be more challenging than March but I think you’re indicating the reverse? Or are you saying I should look forward to a stressful April because the only way for things to go after that is to get less stressful? I don’t quite understand the advice here.
The advice here is to relax and think positively if you feel that things in your life may be more stressful than normal, or taxing mentally and physically. Since the spread is about April, yes, the challenges are during that month (just like you said). Just don't let the events leading up to those challenges inhibit you in any way. Have hope and stay confident.

zannamarie said:
I’ve been taking steps to de-emphasize and put a personal relationship in my past. Having a bit of difficulty making the final breaks, but I’m getting there. Or this advice might apply to a professional relationship which will be tested a bit in April–the boundary setting comment I made with the first card.
Yes, the two cards may be tied together.

Hope this helps clarify things a bit more.

Thanks again for this exchange.

ETA: I just saw your PM and posted this around the same time you sent it. Synchronicity!

zannamarie

Again, the card can be taken literally here too; you are always true to your finances and as you said--realistic--and therefore you may not even need a budget (and you said that you don't really have one). If you are realistic about your spending based on what you have, you shouldn't run into any financial issues, but if you are unrealistic (either overspending or tacking a gamble that may not be in your best interest), there may be financial risks.
Thanks. That clarifies it for me

The advice here is to relax and think positively if you feel that things in your life may be more stressful than normal, or taxing mentally and physically. Since the spread is about April, yes, the challenges are during that month (just like you said). Just don't let the events leading up to those challenges inhibit you in any way. Have hope and stay confident.
I will keep this in mind. Thank you.

Thanks for the additional info. It helps. :)

zannamarie

An update:

This month - April

One event in April which I found difficult to celebrate was the birth of my great-niece. My niece ran into health issues because of the pregnancy and to help ensure she lives through this event, the doctors delivered her baby at 26 weeks. My niece is still not out of the woods with regards to the health issues (she delivered on Sunday) and the baby will be in the hospital at least until her original due date of the end of July.

A birth is often a joyous occasion but the health issues of both mother and baby dampened my usual celebratory mood, but I did take a congratulations card in to my niece (ie recognizing the job well done).

(Due to my travels, I happened to be in the area of the country where she lives when they hospitalized her - I had the opportunity to visit her both before and after the birth).