Marseilles Oracle (LoS)

Belinda2

I don't think I have ever seriously tried to read with the Marseille Oracle - yet! In fact, I couldn't at first when I read your post remember where in this house I had secreted my deck. Had to check the chests in the bottom of the wardrobe before I remembered the shelves in the guest bedroom where they live with a couple of other Oracle decks. Leafing through the cards, I noticed (I think for the first time) that the pictures on card 19 "Well-being" and card 32 "The Confirmation" are identical. Odd.

There's a little LWB, though, with two spreads and a meaning and a suggestion (to help memorize them) for each card. I shall leave them out on the table now, to await the next reading request that comes my way & see how they work. My normal procedure would be to read intuitively first, using 3 or 5 cards, and then check out the "list" meanings for anything I missed.

Thanks for the nudge.

Yes I also have this sweet little deck, I used it when I first got it but not much right now, I got it on sale and it was sort of cheap. Guess I will have to get it out again and do some reading with them,

Padma

Le Fanu said:
32. weirdly, the same image as card 19, a gentleman drinking, but with a French address at the bottom of the card (St Denis in Paris, not - interestingly - Marseilles!) It is called "Confirmation" and the image is outlined with yellow. I don't have instructions for this deck. Maybe this card is a card for answering questions? Looking for confirmation or something?

It says in the LWB that card 32, The Confirmation, reinforces the meaning of the previous or the next card. And if it is the last card in the spread, it will strengthen the final result.

:)

ETA La Force, thanks so very much for obtaining the deck for me! :love: