Marseilles Seekers Thread (sixth Exercise)

Satori

4 Coins-LeToille-Le Pape-As de Deniers

What is Happening?
A movie theatre with a great show is playing, but there is work to be done, and the mother isn't finished with washing the dishes yet. Dad says the kids have to help, or they will get a punishment. And he means business, because he has his special spanking stick out!

How does it feel?
The fear of the spanking stick sort of overwhelms everything, and the fear of the father. But I keep seeing the previews playing on the screen and the smell of the popcorn is in the air. (And yes, my parents spanked us as kids. Not excessively, but they did. Mom usually had the weapon, Dad threatened us with his belt. He says he never used it. hmm.)

See?
If lark could always be there to spark me I think I could do really well with the deck! LOL
:D

lark

Satori said:
lark, I always love your readings.
I wish I could see things like that....

off to grab my deck and see if lark has inspired me to see......differently.
Thank you...you know I just see it in an instant with these cards..and then it can't really be anything else..it is the story... boom.... all there in an instant.
Like I just pulled 3 more cards and it was about my sister's house being struck by lightening.

8 of coins....newly built house, perfect, and decorated to perfection.

Ace of Swords....nature is no respector of perfection...it is the king in a world where we play by it's rules...here is the lightening bolt wearing it's crown that came out of the blue and struck the roof.

Tower...their house burning as they all tumble out of bed to escape to the outside.
Nature made them tumble yet nature takes them in to safety...strange hey?

This makes me feel ~how impermenant material things are....and how we are all just an instant away from the unexpected....that could shift our lives just like that...as a matter of fact the little balls falling on the Tower card remind me of sifting flour... or sifting dirt in my garden sifter....
So I pulled another card and got the Wheel...so appropriate here because they built a new house better in someways than the one before and now they are on top of the wheel again...running the rat race of payments and life.
Ever aware that it can turn again at any moment.

I don't really think about it too much just let the Boom happen.

Satori

One more:
Wheel-World-Knight of Cups-King of Coins-Empress-Hanged Man

What is happening?
The circus is in town! They have trained monkeys, a woman who walks the tight rope with animals, a horse show. It costs a lot of money, and it is one of the more expensive shows, but the Ringmaster of this show is supposed to be great. The mother really wants to go because she wants to see the Escape Artist, who she secretly loves.

A minute later:
Actually, I don't think that is the mother, I think that is another performer who loves the Escape Artist, and the Ring Master loves her....She is maybe married to the Ringmaster...I think we have a love triangle.

How does it feel?
There is a lot of excitement and energy in the sequence. It felt like the circus, I could hear the crowds, and really felt the feeling of wanting to go but maybe not being able to....

After a minute as I looked at the cards, and they sort of percolated for me, I saw that there was maybe a guy who loved a lady who loved another guy...and him? He was just interested in doing what he does!

Hooked on TdM

III Coupe-X Coupe-VI Deniers

What is happening?
A new creation, brings fulfillment, creates new opportunities!

(rhymes done in order with the cards, going left to right.)
Leaves in style, shape and direction on all three, cup openings with coin shapes, the flower on the X Coupe with the flowers on the coins. All the colours on each card.

How does this feel?
Beautiful and awe-inspiring. I remember when I had my son. This was that moment. I felt a divine love and cherished the moment. I was complete and yet looked forward to all the new things I could do and learn and try.

Cavalier de Baton-V Deniers-Le Pendu

What is happening?
Pride in a single accomplishment, leads to work in a group setting, inspires inner growth and new perspectives.

Blue on the armor and caparsion with blue on the leaves with blue on the pants. Yellow top of wand with yellow coins with yellow wands. Green on top of Cavalier with green on bottom of Pendu. Small button on stir-up with small button on vine with small buttons on Pendu's shirt.

How does this feel?
A whoa moment. When I decided to go to college, then ended up doing massive classes and group studies. It lead me to examine myself very deeply. I went in direction I never expected and became a better person for it.

Le Diable-Cavalier de Coupe-Ace Deniers

What is happening?
Abusing a position of power over other, leads to self remorse and self reflection, creates a new start and person takes themselves back to basics.

Globe with cup tops with coin shapes. Blue body with blue horse with blue leaves. Flesh skin with flesh ground with flesh coin lines. Red details with red garment, with red flower center.

How does this feel?
Ashamed, sad yet determined. It reminds me of waking up and looking in the mirror and not recognizing who I had become. It started a snowball effect of self analysis and made me go back to basic beliefs and figure out who I was and how I would act from there.

:) Hooked

franniee

What do I need to know?

9 of cups * Ace of coins * 8 of wands

Sure all pips! NICE! :rolleyes:
I love this 9 of cups , I love the way it looks as if there are 4 arrows pointing inward. 2 after the first row and 2 after the second row. Like Cupids bow an arrow. :) That is what I see. I see abundance. I see a column of three cups in the middle and the optical illusion is that they are larger than the ones on the outer edges but I am sure they are all the same size. Also I see the cups are not all uniform! It isn't the same cup repeated 9 times. But nonetheless the arrows are pointing inward. The message is clear - everything you need is right here where you are - within the three of you!

The ace of coins is lovely too - it is something out of Dr Seuss. Solid and sturdy and lovely with it's filigree and vines. Also looks like a pizza! :D With grapes on the side. There is enough to go around.

The 8 of wands is sturdy - strong and tight and bright. The red dot in the middle of the lattice pops out at me and can be super imposed on the center red of the coin! The squiggles on the coin get fierce and straight and no nonsense on the wands! Such imagination - such determination and drive! With luck and security!

The message - use your imagination - use your cunning - use your drive ... think things thru more clearly and concisely. See things as they are.

What is happening.... the arrows are pointing to what is truly important. The Coin is large - abundant - it will go far. The wandss are strong and straight! Get your passion around this...don't let them get the better of you. Use your fire! Direct it! Don't let it flail aimlessly - drive it! Power thru.

how does it feel? Good, warm, inviting, comforting. A better way to go is through directing your passion. Remember the coin in the middle! The strength and security! The center.

franniee

What should be done?

5 of wands * Valet Despee * 10 of swords

What is happening?
He is looking forlornly at the 5 of wands - he wants to move his tongue - tsk tsk tsk..... some idea! He wants to say. He doesn't believe in imagination and dreaming, creativity and union. He has his sword in hand - unsheathed with his other hand on the sheath. He is tired. Bored! Silly nonsense! He has everything locked up tight - like the 10 of swords! With the two crossing swords as the lock! HA! Try and get into here! He is mocking! He has just completed a tough task and is happy it is locked tight. He is not impressed with the 5 wands

How does it feel?
Like a lost cause at first sight.....feels stressful! Feels mean! Rough! Tough! Sharp!

but at closer inspection there are two keys.... a silver and yellow one on the left and a red and yellow one on the left. NICE! It is a chess game. Strategy and imagination are necessary to open this safe! On the wands the vine makes the shape of a V - and if you follow over to the 10 of swords you can see where the V is pointing... on the bottom - this is the key. USe that imagination and drive and you will get in! Use that fierce mind! Don't let the mind trick you - thought alone won't get in you need your imagination and you need to be balanced.

hope I did these right.... am I supposed to do another?

stella01904

franniee said:
Sure all pips! NICE! :rolleyes:

And you just read 'em coming and going. They didn't have a chance. :D

franniee

stella01904 said:
And you just read 'em coming and going. They didn't have a chance. :D

LOL :laugh: I just free form with the marseilles. I have NO CLUE!!!! I just threw out whatever popped into my head! :bugeyed:

I got very upset an hour ago! HUGE! Oil company is pulling a fast one and I got furious! }) Killer angry! So I had to calm me down! :heart: and fast! So I pulled out the marseilles and figured let's play. The thought stream came fast and furious! :laugh:

EnriqueEnriquez

franniee said:
hope I did these right.... am I supposed to do another?

You are supposed to do whatever you find useful, Franniee. :)

EnriqueEnriquez

franniee said:
LOL :laugh: I just free form with the marseilles. I have NO CLUE!!!! I just threw out whatever popped into my head! :bugeyed:

I think somehow Lark is mirroring your feelings here:

Lark said:
I don't really think about it too much just let the Boom happen.

I am going to take the liberty to quote Satori. She sent me an e-mail this morning that I think states the process beautifully:

“You know Enrique, when I did those readings yesterday, one of the women exclaimed, That looks like a flower!! And she meant the entire picture of the 6 Deniers all together. I kept looking at it and well-I see the six deniers or a few other things but not a flower. Later when were talking about what this means in a reading she looked at the central point, the vines that coil aroudn the deniers and said, so choose the thing closest to my heart-and I was so touched. It was a beautiful definition, and she explained to all of us why she chose it. She said it was like choosing the denier closest to her heart, which was the center of the vine.

From then on I asked each person to show me what they saw in the cards, pips or not. And each of them saw beautiful things that were quite different from what I saw.”

On a daily basis I am surprised at how much the average person see in these pips if we let them. We only have to guide them, and by ‘guiding’ them I basically mean showing them what we are seeing. I like to point the elements in the cars with my finger and tell them were am I seeing what I am seeing, so they know why am I saying it. More often than not they take over immediately. You only have to invite them to play.

I have also noticed how the pips function as some sort of diagram, either for a situation (This cup is you, now look at all these cups surrounding you, but more important, to that other cup that is at the same level than you, separated from you only by a vine -8 de Couppes-), or as a diagram for an emotional state (Perhaps you are too defensive, creating all these barriers for other to come in and discover what you have to share -8 de Epees-). We all have doodle diagrams to understand a direction, or something, either in a piece of paper, or even on the ground. We all know the language.

Your exercises are beautiful. I would like to point out two things:

1- Try at answering the questions while looking at the whole sequence, not cards by card (we are zooming out, remember?) Imagine that we can work now by going in the opposite direction from the exercises’s order:

- We look at the whole sequence and ask ourselves these questions.

- We look card by card, getting a sentence from each one of them and consolidating one single message

- We look for rhythms and patterns

- We look for eye rhymes

It is very hard not to see a message if we can look at the cards through all these lenses!

2- The “How does this feel” is meant to be autobiographical. You have a huge reservoir of experience accumulated to borrow from when you are giving a reading. You don’t have to expose yourselves in any way you may fell uncomfortable, but you can trust that, most of the times, human experience exists in a common ground: we have all experienced loss, anger, sorrow, joy, anticipation for the new, anxiety about change, remorse after an event, etc...

Other than that, you are doing a great job here!

Best,

EE