Mary EL Tarot is finished!

Lela

I've been watching the development of this deck for quite some time before I became a member here and have been anticipating it's release since I first laid eyes on it. Seems like we won't have to wait too much longer for it... getting excited!!!!

VGimlet

oh..oh..oh...so excited.

I am probably going to have to buy two copies. Because I am fairly certain that this is "the ONE". You know.

I have the LE, and it's a favorite, although i don't read with it much because, well, it's an LE. BUT if I have TWO copies...

My preciousssssssss

LOL.

Herzog

will a borderless version be made available? I love the images. They would be even more striking covering the whole card, IMO

Lela

HerzogIsGod said:
will a borderless version be made available? I love the images. They would be even more striking covering the whole card, IMO

According to one of her blog posts, she may do some handmade borderless decks. I do hope she does a borderless version, as I'm not really digging the border treatment too much.

Herzog

Im definitely gettin' in line for a borderless. The current border is a little too Native American for my taste

strings of life

Lela said:
According to one of her blog posts, she may do some handmade borderless decks. I do hope she does a borderless version, as I'm not really digging the border treatment too much.
HerzogIsGod said:
Im definitely gettin' in line for a borderless. The current border is a little too Native American for my taste
* lines up *. Borderless is just dreamy.

I'm not a fan of Yahoo! Groups, so hopefully her blog posts will keep me updated as to when (and if) some borderless versions are available...

inanna_tarot

im on the yahoogroup and I dont get any updates from it , so your not missing much.

Will have to subscribe to her blog!

Manda

This one is very special and I am so excited as it gets to the final stages.

I am so amazed at how many fantastic and lovingly created decks have become available to us in the recent past. It's not good for my pocketbook but it is very good for my soul.

OctoberGwen

Manda said:
I am so amazed at how many fantastic and lovingly created decks have become available to us in the recent past. It's not good for my pocketbook but it is very good for my soul.
Well said. I couldn't agree more. :)

I think I'll have to get on board with the blog, too. Am I understanding correctly, that there will be a version with borders, and hopefully a second version without them?

Herzog

everyone seems to want a borderless version, so why go through trouble of making borders at all? Go borderless...it's win win