Melissa's Wicked Sibyl

magpie9

Hmmmm......the pre-order button isn't working. Could she be sold out already, or is my wallet in meltdown?

MoonGypsy

Hmmmm......the pre-order button isn't working. Could she be sold out already, or is my wallet in meltdown?

Dunno if she is still taking pre-orders, Mags. :) i am as confuddled as you are. ;)

But she sent out this email to we who had pre-ordered [more than 3 weeks ago]:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
"This is just a note to let you know that the Wicked Sibyl project turned out to be more complicated than I originally anticipated and I will need a few extra weeks to wrap it up. I promise they will be in your hot little hands well before we notice a chill in the air. I would like to wrap it up in the next two weeks, but I'm afraid it may stretch to three. The proofs have kept coming back looking like mud, and I really, really wanted to send an amazeballs deck out -- which has meant a crash course in color correction."

But, i haven't heard a thing in more than 3 weeks...[i pre-paid sometime the last part of June]

Hopefully, we will be updated again, soon.

Mags, try dropping Melissa an email [on her "contact" button]. i don't think she is sold out...don't why the purchase button isn't working.

ETA: i just dropped Mel a note requesting the latest news about the progress of the deck.:heart:

magpie9

Thanks, MG, I sent her an email. Hopefully she's not sold out. Marvelous deck....Just my luck, I finally get my tarot buying under control and promptly discover Leormand ! :D

MoonGypsy

Thanks, MG, I sent her an email. Hopefully she's not sold out. Marvelous deck....Just my luck, I finally get my tarot buying under control and promptly discover Leormand ! :D

:laugh: i hear ya, Mags! i have a Lenormand addiction challenge going on...:p

MoonGypsy

Good News! i have heard back from our Melissa, and here is what she said:

"Hi A,

I expect to begin shipping in about 10 days. And I expect it will take me another week to get them all packed and out the door.

I appreciate your patience!

Melissa"

So that is really lovely news; as it looks like there will still be plenty of time
to enjoy our decks during the Autumn season leading up to Samhain. :)

Bluefeet

Wonderful news! That means we will be able to get our decks one month ahead of Samhain, perfect timing! Thanks for posting this MG! :*

magpie9

That's good news, MG! But the Buy Now Preorder butter still isn't working, (sob) and I haven't heard back from her yet.....it's like having an itch you can't scratch!

MoonGypsy

That's good news, MG! But the Buy Now Preorder butter still isn't working, (sob) and I haven't heard back from her yet.....it's like having an itch you can't scratch!

Mags, i don't do Facebook, but if you do, you might want to try that route...

Aulruna

I got this reply on August 19:

" I'll re-open sales when I have the pre-orders all sent out. Next month sometime."

greatdane

Thanks Aulruna!

That's good to know.