Melissa's Wicked Sibyl

magpie9

I got this reply on August 19:

" I'll re-open sales when I have the pre-orders all sent out. Next month sometime."

Thanks Aulruna, now I'll stop stressing over this. When she re-opens i'll be able to order.

Le Fanu

Mags, i don't do Facebook, but if you do, you might want to try that route...
I did and haven't got a reply... But reading Aultuna's post, I'll just keep my eyes open for the reopening...

ladybird

It looks like Mel has figured out the color issues and will be getting the Wicked Sibyl back from the printers in about 10 days. She said it would probably take her a week or so to get pre-orders sent out after receipt! So it's looking like the beginning of October. :) Looking forward to this! :heart:

MoonGypsy

It looks like Mel has figured out the color issues and will be getting the Wicked Sibyl back from the printers in about 10 days. She said it would probably take her a week or so to get pre-orders sent out after receipt! So it's looking like the beginning of October. :) Looking forward to this! :heart:

Yep, i also heard again from Mel, today! So i am very excited!
There is light at the end of this long tunnel! And i can hardly wait! :D

MoonGypsy

Does anyone know if Melissa has gotten the decks back from the printers? :)

MoonGypsy

Great News!!!

The Wicked Sibyl is back from the printers and Mel has already started shipping.

i received this happy email [as many of you probably did] this morning:
"
"Hi Friends,

I've started shipping the Wicked Sibyl. You will get notification when your order ships. I hope to have them all out by next Wednesday. If you have not received shipping notification by Wednesday, please email me. But at least give me 6 days. There are a LOT of boxes to pack. :)

Take care,
Melissa"

So very excited about this great news! :party:

MoonGypsy

Anybody get their shipping notification, yet? :)

Onyx

I am very anxious to get my shipping notice and I was hoping that after this weekend that she would send out a bunch on Monday.

But so far only growing anticipation.

Onyx.

MoonGypsy

I am very anxious to get my shipping notice and I was hoping that after this weekend that she would send out a bunch on Monday.

But so far only growing anticipation.

Onyx.

Thanks Onyx! :) Melissa said that if we don't receive a shipping notification by Wednesday [October2nd], we should contact her.

i also am hopeful that she will get be sending out a bunch on Monday; and so many of us will receive our happy notification.:D Growing anticipation..YES! :p

ladybird

I've had no notification either. Looking forward to this! It's almost October and I'm getting "wicked"ly excited for this deck and of course Halloween. ;)