Mel's Old Fashioned Pips & Courts and Homemade Baked Goods

SweetIsTheTruth

Mel, wherever you are:

I want you to know that I have completely stolen your method of reading the TdM. Not only that, but your methods work in the most uncanny ways. And this from one who never quite believed I could get the last 28 years of post RWS occult meanings out of my head.

So in order to thank you, I offer a meal of Chinese food. I will begin with frozen potstickers (although imported from Asia), either steamed or fried, per your preference, with a homemade sauce of white vinegar, Kikkoman soy sauce, minced garlic & ginger, chopped green onions, an ever so slight dash of cayenne with a faint dilution of water (to cut the sodium content of the soy sauce). Appetizers will be followed up with an entree of General Tso's Chicken, made with Splenda, not sugar, over a bed of brown rice, with assorted steamed veggies of your choice.

Other than that, all I have to say is:

I bow to the TdM master!

MikeTheAltarboy

As others have said, this is just outstanding.

Therefore, I would like to contribute a tray of caramel-pecan cinnamon buns.

DaisyDragonfly

I spent Sunday making notes and a digest version of this method; I've been using it since.

:)

It's fantastic! It's working really well, is specific and is giving advice as well as explaining situations. Now to keep using it and practising and getting on board with the theory.

Mel - thank you :) And is there a thread where you talk about your take on the majors? Cos I'd love to read it...

Before I leave: all I've got is a platter of chocolate-chip pancakes with a peach-blueberry sauce. Will they do? The pancakes have got chocolate milk in them...and they're fresh...

Marlow

PDF? Free food?

Ok has anyone made a PDF of this thread? I offer two (2) cheeseburger. Ah ha ha ha ha!!!!

Seriously this stuff is outstanding and it's super hard to find TdM info.

Either way, thanks Mel!

Inconnu

I'm very happy to see some of these old TDM threads being brought back. I spend some time most nights going through the old posts here. Good to know I'm not the only one.

I'll definitely spend some time reading through this.

daphne

Ok has anyone made a PDF of this thread? I offer two (2) cheeseburger. Ah ha ha ha ha!!!!

Seriously this stuff is outstanding and it's super hard to find TdM info.

Either way, thanks Mel!

Me too, me too, I would be interested in pdf too.

Moonbow

Oh what a brilliant thread this was and what fun I had looking forward to logging in every day. There were only a few of us Grimaud lovers at the time.

Mel shared a method which is by far the best one I have ever come across for reading the Marseilles deck, and on top of that I sorely miss his cheekiness.

Lee

I admire and respect Mel's method and his presentation of it. But it's too complicated for me. I am a bear of little brain. :) I need simpler methods.