Mermaids & Dolphins

cheekyminx

I decided to buy a deck of oracle cards today, along with 78 degrees of wisdom. I chose Mermaids & Dolphins. Very pretty cards. Once i got home & was relaxed I shuffled the cards and chose 3. I was surprised at the 3 cards that came out. A friend of mine brought "healing with the Fairies" the cards are just gorgeous. She did a reading for me and a friend, couldn't have been more accurate. I was quiet surprised. My mum brought "healing with angels" about 1 year ago & she was going to give them to me, but I said I didn't want them ? odd that. But I wish I had accepted them. Never mind I'll buy that deck soonish.

:D

Moongold

Oracles are fun

I have the Faeries and also something called Angel Blessings which is by Kimberley Moroney who developed them while she was recovereing from cancer.

This one is quite *religious* and *spiritual* but I like it anyway. The pictures of angels are genuine classical paintings and are really great.

I had no idea there are so many angels. The thought of having a Guardian Angel is quite special.

My Angel of the Day is Amurarushaya the Blessings Angel, whom you can invoke when things need a bit o clearing and renergising after a trauma of some kind. I called him in today after the housework, I kid you not. Housework is quite often a trauma for me.

The thought of having angels around is really good for me so I'm trying to cultivate it, Minx. There are a few Angel decks and it's good to look at them before buying, believe me.

Blessings,

Moongold

zorya

i believe this deck is still only available in australia. they should be released in other countries in the next couple of months. the release months i've read have varied.

here is an older thread about them including a link to a source for ordering.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11483