MKITKHAVI: Fortune Teller Of The Caucasus

Amanda

I'd really like to have this deck- if anyone figures out how to get them online somwhere, let me know!

Bernice

Amanda_04 said:
I'd really like to have this deck- if anyone figures out how to get them online somwhere, let me know!
The suppliers were in the USA. As you are there perhaps you'll have better luck.

Bee :)

cardlady22

I just got this message in reply to my order:
Thank you for placing your order with Magus Books. We are presently back ordered on this title but expect to ship it to you within the next 10 days. Please accept our apologies for the delay.

*sinking feeling*

We'll see . . .

cardlady22

Magus Books came through! The cardstock slides very nicely. :grin:
But, yes, the cards are thin. I don't think I would be shuffling and doing the bridge trick with these!

ETA: In honor of May 18th being the A:diamond:,
Alone: a great celebration
Left: fantastic news, possibly a wedding
Middle: the situation will improve by the hour
Right: great news from work or school

Bernice

Oooh, thanks for the Ace D cardlady22 :)

I wish the deck I ordered had been available. I like the "great celebration" idea for a single draw.

Bee :)

Amanda

Hey, I'm glad they came through! Are these available on Amazon? I'm searching, but maybe not finding. If I can, I'd like to get these with the rest of my order, anyone know? I'm really just trying to find them a smidgeon cheaper... 36 very thin cards for 10 bucks makes me shift in my seat a little... cardlady, if you were to resell them here on AT, what would you sell them for? Have they been working well for you? How are you finding them?

Sorry for all the questions! :D

cardlady22

I don't really look at it as spending $10 on a small deck of cards. That $10 teaches me the system/meanings and then I'll prefer to use my own playing card decks.

Today is the K:diamond:

alone: a new man
left: news that will make you rejoice
middle: your situation will improve
right: life will be too good to be true

ETA: Do you mean, if I didn't like/want the deck? Just opening the box & pulling them out a couple of times has put a small crease in the middle of the box.

Amanda

Thanks!

ETA: Yeah- I actually trade away a lot of the decks I get, and I'm worried that if I don't like them and only have them a short time, they wouldn't even be worth selling, and then I'm basically throwing my money out the window. LOL

cardlady22

I have been sick, but as soon as I can see to drive, I plan to lay the cards out on a copy machine to "archive" the meanings. I do think the author/creators would be better off selling a book.