Morgan Greer Tarot

La Force

You are so enabling me with this. I've gone back and forth about the Morgan Greer, but, darn it, I have that book by PFC, I'm reading it right now. Maybe I'll give Morgan Greer another look. Again.

I sure would like if you could share PFC info :D

Its a great deck ^5 jump in get your feet wet, buy the deck

Richard

Attachments

• Morgan-Greer_-_XV_-_Der_Teufel.jpg
    Morgan-Greer_-_XV_-_Der_Teufel.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 193

Zephyros

You could try posting in the Lost and Found. Many people have incomplete decks and maybe someone can give you the card.

La Force

That's a problem. I don't know what to do, but here's a picture:

Lol.

Yup, it is a problem.... I was managing okay without the card, but now, we have a serious problem, That is IMO, the best demonic Devil looking card I have seen, I have got to have that card now in my hot little hands. :D Thank you so much for the Picture LRichard

La Force

You could try posting in the Lost and Found. Many people have incomplete decks and maybe someone can give you the card.

Thanks to LRichards posting the picture I am on it. Thank you I sooo forgot that there was a lost and found section. :)

ETA: I posted in the lost and found, crossing fingers

Le Fanu

Can of worms. Have you any idea how many different backs there are on vintage Morgan Greer editions?

What if La Force got one with a different back? There are many different arrangements of the star pattern! :D

My Advice; count the stars and there's a thread that you can check out somewhere...

La Force

Can of worms. Have you any idea how many different backs there are on vintage Morgan Greer editions?

What if La Force got one with a different back? There are many different arrangements of the star pattern! :D

My Advice; count the stars and there's a thread that you can check out somewhere...

Thanks, I had no idea, well I will take pictures of my deck, tuck box, card backs, and post it later tonight.

La Force

Here are pictures of my $3.00 secondhand Morgan Greer Tarot deck, tuck box, ISBN, card backs and LWB

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393791620166.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393791620166.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 197
  • uploadfromtaptalk1393791670271.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393791670271.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 174
  • uploadfromtaptalk1393791723049.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393791723049.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 159
  • uploadfromtaptalk1393791749583.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393791749583.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 162

Le Fanu

Oh gosh. I think that's one of the very latest editions. It's printed in China. The Queen of Swords box looks like the previous one (Printed in Italy) but it's printed in China.

If you're requesting a replacement card be aware that the card texture and finish will most probably be different.