most joyful, uplifting deck?

MysticMoonlight

I love using the Paulina Tarot when I'm feeling happy/content/joyful. It's quite "busy" but the coloring is so soothing to me...it brings me a warm, happy feeling for sure and just makes me smile. I use it especially when I need a gentle message and/or when in need of some cheering up.

The Chrysalis is a great one too.

Cocobird55

The Dreaming Way always puts me in a better place.

rylla

Mibramig Magical Tarot
Joie de Vivre
Kitty Kahane Tarot (also reads very well)

Tippyjane

Sakki-Sakki
Animism
Old English

Farzon

Tarot of the Saints by Robert Place - I like Saints like St. Francis, St. Therese etc, and the whole deck seems to say that humans can be good. It's such a clear, sharp deck.

Golden Tarot and Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black. The beauty of both decks makes me happy whenever I see them, the Touchstone makes me appreciate human beings in their goodness but also their weaknesses. A very human deck.

Tarot of the Secret Forest. If Saints and Touchstone make me love humanity again, Secret Forest reminds me of the beauty of nature, including beetles and spiders.
Agreed on the Tarot of the Saints. But the Secret Forest? It has some pretty dark images I think. Some cards are even disturbing, I think (I love it, btw).

The Fantastical Menagerie is out of print but for me it's a deck which never fails to lift me up!
Also the Alice Tarot is a very happy and positive deck, I always find it positively encouraging my craziness!

Nina*

I'd agree on the Joie de Vivre, Kitty Kahane, Sakki-Sakki and Happy Tarot.

Especially the Happy Tarot!