most joyful, uplifting deck?

danieljuk

the fun decks which make you smile are a great idea! like the halloween and the cats and the cartoons, great ideas on the thread.

I agree with Hexi about the Pearls of Wisdom and learning the history of some of the art recently through FB, it's very uplifting!

I also love the Osho Zen Tarot, it's very non traditional and pretty close to being an oracle but I turn to it for messages of hope when feeling depressed! It always seems to give an uplifting message I have found :)

Nemia

I forgot one that always makes me happy - the Etruscan. So warm, so mediterranean, so colourful, and I love the Etruscan culture. It's very well done, the artist really caught the spirit of the Etruscans (as far as I can tell). Beautiful deck, and easy to read with.

Scarlet Woodland

Got my Chrysalis, Joie De Vivre and Halloween in the post this weekend and love them all, thanks guys!

Didn't realise how incredibly close the Halloween had stuck to the RW imagery... great for me as (as discussing in another thread) I didn't actually own a single RW or direct clone.

Scarlet Woodland

Got my mini pagan cats this morning too.

Was playing with it at work before closing, having a get to know you shuffle and its good... like spooky good.

Heard someone come through the door of the shop as I was shuffling and pulled a card to see what they'd be like before they came around the corner where I could see them. Drew the 8 of cups and thought "they're leaving"... oookay well one would hope so as we're closing in 10 mins but what will they be... oh. They'd left again after all of 45secs in the shop LOL.

Thoughtful

You will love the Pagan Cats Scarlet Woodland its a wonderfully readable deck. l find it amusing, comforting and playful. My daughter loves me to give her a reading with this deck.
Its definitely a joyful uplifting deck.