"My deck hates me" and such ideas

Sophie

Mariana said:
Phew. You wouldn't want the deck to be taken away from you and placed with a foster reader, of course.
Actually, I wouldn't mind if someone took the ruddy thing off me. But a friend gave it to me, so I have a certain attachment to it. I reckon that deck would twist anyone else round its little border. It would give snide readings like:

"go on, give him a call, you know you like him and I'm telling you he likes you too!"

...only to have the poor querent in tears after calling, having spoken to the man's girlfriend.

Some decks really do need therapy. Some need flowers, and some need a whack. And some readers need their heads examined :D (whistling, looking up at the ceiling).

You know, though - I think there is a heaven for decks. It's called Ebay - but you have to believe in reincarnation to use it :D.

shelikes2read said:
I called a deck shrink once. All he did was shrink my deck! Now it's the size of a keychain.
ROFL! What I want to know is - does it take itself for Isaiah, and claim to tell you your whole future and that of your people, does it hate you for shrinking it, or has shrinking had a beneficial effect?

gregory

I couldn't even put the Charmed out for adoption or fostering. I'm too soft-hearted !

We cannot be held responsible for the sins of our creators. If we could - well, given my parents, I am in BIG trouble.... :eek:

rebecca-smiles

Fudugazi said:
You know, though - I think there is a heaven for decks. It's called Ebay - but you have to believe in reincarnation to use it :D.

ROFLMAO! I believe! Time to give the deck past life regression.

Umbrae

How come we never hear about:

"My deck lusts after me! It took me out to dinner, paid the tab, took me home and tried to take advantage of me. I looked over and realized half my clothes were off, and it was out of its slipcase.

Is my deck Gay? It’s a Lasenic. Should we go out on another date? Should I tell my deck I don’t feel that way about it?

Do you think it saw me with my decameron?”

just wondering....

gregory

Umbrae said:

"My deck lusts after me! It took me out to dinner, paid the tab, took me home and tried to take advantage of me. I looked over and realized half my clothes were off, and it was out of its slipcase.

Is my deck Gay? It’s a Lasenic. Should we go out on another date? Should I tell my deck I don’t feel that way about it?

Do you think it saw me with my decameron?”

just wondering....
There is a thread about this somewhere - one's decks being jealous of each other; I remember posting that mine ganged up on me overnight....

But none of them ever paid my tab.... What am I doing wrong ? :(

Umbrae

gregory said:

...more cleavage.

:smoker:

Mariana

Umbrae said:
...more cleavage.

:smoker:

I'm trying to picture YOU using that approach. :D

Well, in my culture nobody's expected to pick up the check, so the other way round is just as plausible.

Sophie

gregory said:
You're keeping a harem as large as the old Sultan of Constantinople, that's why! They jostle for your favours, but you are expected to pick up the bill.

Now, I daresay some of them would pay for the tab if you were to let them go to the great Ebay heaven :D - several times over!

My decks have paid for the tab a few times - whenever I did a reading for a gentleman in a public place where food or drink is served ;).

prudence

Umbrae said:

Is my deck Gay?
Is it unethical to do a reading asking if one's deck may be gay?

Mariana

Just wondering: where do you have to look to check whether a deck is male or female? There are several combinations I'd love to see the offspring of.