My website

psychic sue

I am about to embark on designing my website. I want it to be about psychic art and also sell tarot bags etc.

I am trying to think of a name - don't want to use "psychic sue" - it's a bit cheesy.

Any suggestions?

Bambi

I toyed with some names before designing my site (which is getting virtually no traffic at the mo!). Tarot Insights, Beyond Tarot, Tarot Journeys and Spiritual Tarot were some that I liked before plumping for Tarot Guidance. The problem is there are variations of just about every name you can think of already out there. A good suggestion is to see which domain names are available first, or you can end up with a great name but with a lousy url! Love to know what you decide on.
Dee X

firecatpickles

"The Priestess and the Fool"

Grizabella

What's wrong with Psychic Sue? I think it's a good name for a site, or at least to incorporate into the name of the site. :)

Elven

I agree with Lyric - I like Psychic Sue - its a great trademark name! Maybe you could have more than one website name too.

Blessings
Elven x

psychic sue

I think there is already a psychic sue - clairvoiyant. I will have a play around - I like the priestess idea - I was thinking of creative spirit or something like that (as we are making bags etc).

BTW we are making some Native American themed bags - suede and beads with tassells etc. Do you think they would go down well? When I've got one to show you I will put a pic on here.

Sue x

Milfoil

art-etherial.co.uk

psychic sue

OOH Milly I like it! Thank you!

Milfoil

psychic sue said:
BTW we are making some Native American themed bags - suede and beads with tassells etc. Do you think they would go down well? When I've got one to show you I will put a pic on here.

Sue x

What about a western style but Native American inspired medicine bag to place special objects in.

or

A small pouch to hang round the neck which you can put healing prayers & names in - even supply with the little squares of fine paper.

Candles are always useful.