My website

Milfoil

Oooh and tarot cloths, tie-died etc.

I had an idea a week or so back on another thread to make a sort of silk tarot bag type thing which unfolds to be the tarot cloth as well. Sort of a portable reading kit if you know what I mean.

Milfoil

Sorry, I'm enjoying myself now - just tell me to shut up . .

You could have a section where other artists who work in a similar field (mermaid/fairy/wiccan/pagan/tarot art etc) can display their art for sale for a small weekly fee.

psychic sue

Great ideas Milly! I had thought of the reading cloths. I LOVE the idea of the medicine bag etc! also the thing about other artists displaying their work. We could be a website for the spirit world - any spirit artist can display their stuff!

Best not to get carried away yet though ! Start small!

psychic sue

Here's a sample of one of the bags. This is the dreamcatcher bag.

(Mods - I'm not advertising, just showing the guys a prototype).

Attachments

• tarotbags 006.jpg
    tarotbags 006.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 87

Guiding Cauldron

love the idea sue!

great idea let us know when the sight is up and running I adore the medicine bag concept! even a small one for around the neck would be great for protection stones, herbs, notes etc. great for traveling especially :) Can't wait to see more. Blessings.

Milfoil

Lovely Sue. Looking forward to seeing the site.

MercyMe

psychic sue said:

Just curious, as I sew bags, too, I was wondering if the dreamcatcher emblem on the front of the bag is an actual mini dreamcatcher you attached to the bag or an embroidered design?

abella

psychic sue said:

Bag is wonderful. Here's one of many things to think about: Think down the road. Will you ever sell more than Tarot bags and Psychic art?

If yes a name which encompasses the totality of your work might work out well.

If you forsee yourself doing psychic things, in addition to Tarot and bags for a long time, how about: psychictarotbags.com (which is currently available but won't be for long).

Another thing to think about: What do you want to be known for? Yourself, your work, your bags? What's the most important message you want to tell people? Why do you want to do this? Questions, questions. :)

Anyway, best wishes on your new site!

psychic sue

Thanks Abella good tips.

Yes it is a mini dreamcather attached to the bag.

Sue x

Tara2007

Best wishes!

I love the idea of medicine bags and Navtive American crafts....how about a name like SpiritCatcher, SpiritVisions, SecondSightFlight just to give you what appeals here and seems to fit...

This sounds like it's going to be a terrific site when it's up and going...can't wait to see it...

The best of luck to you!!