New book on Enrique Enriquez

thinbuddha

I would assume based on the description that it includes his ebook and other essays that have been posted on the net and (possibly) some previously unavailable content.

edit: Based on Herzog's description above

Herzog

Received a copy today from Enrique. The book is beautifully laid out. You will have at your fingertips a complete learning guide for the Marseilles tarot. It includes essays, poems and humorous bits of business.

Highly recommended

Zephyros

I had never heard of him , his ideas seem interesting ,right up my alley , "careful considerations of chance with choice"... but I alredy have a coiuple of books making line u_U

le sigh ... why cant we read this for college again?

I discovered him completely by chance, and looked for all his posts here on the forum. he's written one of the most beautiful things about Tarot I've read

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=68320

I'm looking forward to having the book

Sulis

This has just gone on my Yule wishlist which has been sent to my husband :). I'm really looking forward to reading this.

Le Fanu

This has just gone on my Yule wishlist which has been sent to my husband :). I'm really looking forward to reading this.
Do you know of any other European distributers, or do we only have the 3-4 weeks of amazon uk?

gregory

Do you know of any other European distributors, or do we only have the 3-4 weeks of amazon uk?

If this is anything like the poetry books by my beloved, it will be "print to order". In which case - no, but they usually show up a lot faster than it says.

It does save a BUNDLE over all - his books are cheaper here now that they do that - previously they had to be imported from the publisher which added to the cost. Now the printer just pulls out his pdf and does his thing !

avalonian

Do you know of any other European distributers, or do we only have the 3-4 weeks of amazon uk?

I've ordered from an Amazon Marketplace seller, Aphrohead books, and have an estimated delivery date of 10 Dec 2011 - 22 Dec 2011. They deliver internationally and the postage seems reasonable.

Book depository also say they have it on Amazon Marketplace, but strangely do not appear to have it on their website.

:) :) :)

gregory

Book depository also say they have it on Amazon Marketplace, but strangely do not appear to have it on their website.

:) :) :)

They are always doing that. Annoying, isn't it !

(I am guessing the marketplace sellers buy some, which are then printed and then sell them on ? MAYBE Herzog or Enrique are the sellers !!!)

ETA forget that; I have bought from Aphrohead many times... How strange.

firefrost

I shall be ordering it next weekend :)

RexMalaki

Will this book be made available as and eBook?