NEW DECK: INSTANT LENORMAND

MoonGypsy

:heart::) Thanks MoonGypsy for posting in this thread for me, I appreciate that so much :heart:

I do have to say over again: You chose the :) PERFECT TITLE :) - "Instant Lenormand" - for this deck.

MoonGypsy, I always say how brilliant you are, and this title just proves that fact!
Your title fits my deck to a "T"... is it amazingly PERFECT - I just LOVE it! :heart:
Thank you again, my dear and very special :heart: sister :heart:
Blessings, Hugs, and Love,
Lyn

Oh my goodness, Lyn! :D i am blushing a beet red! :* Thank You...goodness!

tarotlyn

Beautiful, Lyn! I, too, think this is the most stunning deck you've made to date. LOVE the backgrounds, the tropical fish ... everything. :)

:heart: GryffinSong, thank you for your praise of this deck. That is very nice of you to say
those thing about me and my work, I appreciate it very much :heart:

:heart: Hugs, Blessings, and Light
Lyn

tarotlyn

I couldn't get into Lenormand properly, but this the most stunningly beautiful deck I've seen.

Well done Lyn!
:heart: firefrost...long time no talkie! How are you doing, hon? :heart:

Thank you so much for your nice description of this deck :heart:

Maybe one day you will give the Lenormand a second chance and take it out for a whirl again! :party:

There are a lot of nice new decks out there and English books as well coming out.
Look for Rana George's book that just came out... it is a keeper! :thumbsup:

Thank you again, firefrost, it was nice talking with you :heart:
Blessings and Love to you too!
:heart: lyn

tarotlyn

i am so pleased that Lyn is getting all these fabulous kudos for her gorgeous new "Instant Lenormand" deck! She really deserves it!
Thanks all! You are super!xox

:heart: Sending love to you too MoonGypsy, for all you do and have done for me and for others :heart:

Actually the "Instant Lenormand" was a breeze to do because it truly was my Spirit Guides
that wanted the deck! I was just along for the fun ride, and being the channel They worked through.
They do have quite a sense of humor LOL Why? Because they chose 'me' to make it LOL ha ha

It's all about being willing to be willing :heart:

Seraphina

Re: the meanings on my cards
They are very, very similar to Rana's book. You said you just got her book. My deck will
fit well with this book. Also, I will be sending you a MEANINGS PDF file with some deeper
meanings for each card and some other ideas as well - a mini course in Lenormand.
I believe Rana, and myself, both read mostly French meanings. They DO WORK VERY WELL!
Your card readings will come together and read very accurately.

Hope that answers your question :heart:

Blessings and :heart: Hugs for the day!
Lyn

Excellent! I'm pleased you mostly go with the French meanings because I have chosen that system too!
Thankyou for adding the extras too, how lovely, a mini course in Lenormand.. I have pm'd you with my details and I'm really looking forward to receiving your new deck!

tarotlyn

Excellent! I'm pleased you mostly go with the French meanings because I have chosen that system too!
Thankyou for adding the extras too, how lovely, a mini course in Lenormand.. I have pm'd you with my details and I'm really looking forward to receiving your new deck!

:heart::) Seraphina, I just checked my pm's and I noticed that all of my messages are being duplicated
when I send one out LOL...

So if you get more then the last two, that wasn't me.

Hope you enjoy your new deck when it gets there hon <3
:heart: Hugs and Blessings,
Lyn

Seraphina

Yes I see what you mean about the duplicates in my inbox lol...
I received via email your PDF file with pics and meanings etc, I've downloaded it and I love it!! What a wonderful extra, so helpful and I love the meanings, feels so right for me personally..

Thank you so much... And now I just have to wait patiently for the deck!

tarotlyn

Yes I see what you mean about the duplicates in my inbox lol...
I received via email your PDF file with pics and meanings etc, I've downloaded it and I love it!! What a wonderful extra, so helpful and I love the meanings, feels so right for me personally..

Thank you so much... And now I just have to wait patiently for the deck!

:heart::) Seraphina, I am so happy to hear that you like the PDF file and are finding it helpful :thumbsup:

Waiting for a deck is not much fun, but it is like xmas or a B day when they finally arrive :laugh:
...and then we forget all about the wait we went through to get it LOL

Thank you again :heart:
Hugs, Lyn :heart:

MoonGypsy

...And this deck will be more than worth the wait!!!
It is just gorgeous...i absolutely LOVE mine! :love:

Seraphina

:heart::) Seraphina, I am so happy to hear that you like the PDF file and are finding it helpful :thumbsup:

I'm finding it extremely helpful! I think it's wonderful that you include this with your new decks, im getting two Lenormand goodies for the price of one! Lol