New playing cards, new thread readings.

Sharla

These are similar to my new mini cards i've recently got....this is just a pic from google images. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/ae/2c/59ae2c3255c9bc4f15a415a8c11cb084.jpg

With them being so small and also made of plastic, i've placed them into a small bag which i shake and randomly choose from.

They've been working beautifully, if not better than the original PC's i use. Not sure if this is due to the age of them, as the ones i've got are vintage (1960)....but there is definitely some sort of grand energy attached to these beauties.

So i would like to do some readings with them, if anyone has any Q's.

As usual just post your question and come back to leave feedback.

:heart: :spade: :diamond: :club:

scorpiogirl

Hi Sharla...Yes I have a question. I don't know why I'm feeling this way (Venus Rx?) but I just feel my relationship with M is a bit bland and I feel dissatisfied (though not at all thinking of breaking up) ... I've only recently felt this way maybe since two days. And I feel I'm giving off this vibe to him and he's feeling insecure. My question is How is he currently feeling about us?
Thanks you. Nice mini cards.
Btw: let me know if you want me to exchange. I can read for you with another oracle deck. :).

Dartellus

Hey Sharla!

Why Roberta M comes to my head when i date a specific girl?
There is no other women that happen this, but when i date this girl other women contact me too. Im curious to know if Roberta M perceives, as other women, me dating this girl. Im distant from Roberta, but its strange how she appears specifically when i date this girl.

Thanks Sharla!

Sharla

Hi Sharla...Yes I have a question. I don't know why I'm feeling this way (Venus Rx?) but I just feel my relationship with M is a bit bland and I feel dissatisfied (though not at all thinking of breaking up) ... I've only recently felt this way maybe since two days. And I feel I'm giving off this vibe to him and he's feeling insecure. My question is How is he currently feeling about us?
Thanks you. Nice mini cards.

Hey there, always nice to read for you.....so happy you've jumped on my new "mini thread". :D

You know what i've been feeling the same with a guy i'm seeing....feeling like things are a little blah!! so your not on your own there.

Your reading ... 9 :club: rx king :diamond: 5 :club: rx 10 :club: rx ace :heart: rx

Okay so M is feeling the vibe from you, he's feeling like there's some sort of barrier between you and him at present, something has got in the way of the closeness you and him usually have. Like you don't seem as emotionally open and loving with him like you was....and he has really picked up on this energy. In a way this is a good thing though still, as it shows how in tune he is with your energy's, and you need this with someone.

He's also feeling slightly rejected from you with how your being, and even that you don't even love him anymore ....he feels quite sad inside, even though he won't tell you or ask you, he'll keep it to himself.

Maybe you should speak to him, and explain to him how you are feeling....its usually best to just be open and honest about things.

Thanks for the offer of an exchange...i just don't have any Q's to ask at this point. I'm all levelled out at present lol....not sure how long this will last though.

Sharla

Hey Sharla!

Why Roberta M comes to my head when i date a specific girl?
There is no other women that happen this, but when i date this girl other women contact me too. Im curious to know if Roberta M perceives, as other women, me dating this girl. Im distant from Roberta, but its strange how she appears specifically when i date this girl.

Thanks Sharla!

Hey Dartellus...ive read your query a few times now, and still can't get my head around what it is exactly your wanting to know.

Is it possible you can ask it in a different way ? What is the root Q here, i can't figure it out.

scorpiogirl

Hey there, always nice to read for you.....so happy you've jumped on my new "mini thread". :D

You know what i've been feeling the same with a guy i'm seeing....feeling like things are a little blah!! so your not on your own there.

Your reading ... 9 :club: rx king :diamond: 5 :club: rx 10 :club: rx ace :heart: rx

Okay so M is feeling the vibe from you, he's feeling like there's some sort of barrier between you and him at present, something has got in the way of the closeness you and him usually have. Like you don't seem as emotionally open and loving with him like you was....and he has really picked up on this energy. In a way this is a good thing though still, as it shows how in tune he is with your energy's, and you need this with someone.

He's also feeling slightly rejected from you with how your being, and even that you don't even love him anymore ....he feels quite sad inside, even though he won't tell you or ask you, he'll keep it to himself.

Maybe you should speak to him, and explain to him how you are feeling....its usually best to just be open and honest about things.

Thanks for the offer of an exchange...i just don't have any Q's to ask at this point. I'm all levelled out at present lol....not sure how long this will last though.
Your reading made me cry lol. I feel terrible if he is indeed feeling sad inside. Ugh...I can't wait when Venus Rx goes direct...(though can't for sure blame it all on that lol.)
Last night he said "I do so much for you and I feel you don't like anything I do " ...he gave me a gift and he thinks I don't like it. But I did like it, I loved it. He's very sensitive guy and that's what I love about him.
I think I should have a heart to heart but when I tried last time to have a heart to heart he says he is too stressed and tired ... so I don't know.
Well, it's good to know he is in tune with my energy. We have so much work to do :-(. Thank you as always Sharla! I'll try my best to make it up to him and shake off this feeling.

VenusRising

Good afternoon to all.
I also having problems with my partner. Not serious but still making me stressed.
Is he happy with me currently? In general.
His name is MI. We are committed just recently. I'm happy but I sense someone off with him past week. Ty.

Sharla

Your reading made me cry lol. I feel terrible if he is indeed feeling sad inside. Ugh...I can't wait when Venus Rx goes direct...(though can't for sure blame it all on that lol.)
Last night he said "I do so much for you and I feel you don't like anything I do " ...he gave me a gift and he thinks I don't like it. But I did like it, I loved it. He's very sensitive guy and that's what I love about him.
I think I should have a heart to heart but when I tried last time to have a heart to heart he says he is too stressed and tired ... so I don't know.
Well, it's good to know he is in tune with my energy. We have so much work to do :-(. Thank you as always Sharla! I'll try my best to make it up to him and shake off this feeling.

Maybe last time you said you wanted a heart to heart, he got scared of what this would consist of, so said he was tired.

Why don't you do something for him today....surprise him and let him know that you do love him. Buy him a little gift or if he's working turn up and meet him after work ....or arrange a small surprise something for when you see him next. Just a very small gesture is enough to put that smile back in his heart.

And if you have any sort of doubts you really need to be open with him about these things.....put the shoe on the other foot, if he was feeling like you are wouldn't you prefer for him to speak to you about it ?

Dartellus

Hey Dartellus...ive read your query a few times now, and still can't get my head around what it is exactly your wanting to know.

Is it possible you can ask it in a different way ? What is the root Q here, i can't figure it out.

Hey Sharla.

Yeah, i thought that this was confusing as well. :D

Okay, ill try this:
Is just me thinking about Roberta M or there is something happening that I'm not seeing?

Again, she appeared on my head all the times that i dated a girl that im seeing since the last year.

Looks better now?

scorpiogirl

Maybe last time you said you wanted a heart to heart, he got scared of what this would consist of, so said he was tired.

Why don't you do something for him today....surprise him and let him know that you do love him. Buy him a little gift or if he's working turn up and meet him after work ....or arrange a small surprise something for when you see him next. Just a very small gesture is enough to put that smile back in his heart.

And if you have any sort of doubts you really need to be open with him about these things.....put the shoe on the other foot, if he was feeling like you are wouldn't you prefer for him to speak to you about it ?

Good idea Sharla! Thank you. :).
And good luck with your guy too.