Love and Timing readings for exchange & feedback

Libertya

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to give this a try.
I personally specialize in love and relationship readings. I want to gain as much practice as I can.
**THREAD CLOSED**

I WILL BE DOING a one card reading for you from the deck of your choice. If you ask for a timing reading, I will pull a card for you and explain the meaning. If you have any questions, please ask. :)

ALL SITTERS ARE WELCOME
REPEAT QUESTIONS WELCOME
**PLEASE BE POLITE***

PLEASE READ:
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM:
DOREEN VIRTUE ROMANCE ANGELS OR
TAROT FOR THE HEART

TIMING READINGS:
TAROT FOR THE Heart

amaya1

Οh la la i would like to try 😯 when i get physical with A

Libertya

Οh la la i would like to try 😯 when i get physical with A

Hi there! Thank you for your question!

Are you and A going through a challenging time or things kinda slow?

I pulled the Card Challenging Times.
This means that the intimacy make take a while to happen. The card has a 5 on it so, this may happen in:
5 days
5 weeks
The 5th of June
Or within 5 months maximum
This physical intimacy will happen somewhere within the 5 timeframe. I hope this made sense!

Leila_selda

Hi,

I would love to sit :)

Can you tell me when i meet my future lover?

Tarot for the heart please :)

Libertya

Hi,

I would love to sit :)

Can you tell me when i meet my future lover?

Tarot for the heart please :)

Hi there!
I pulled the card LOVE. ALSO KNOWN AS THE LOVERS.
This card is so on point!
You will meet your partner:
6 days
6 weeks
Or within 6 months
This could also mean between now and 6 years but due to the message on the card, I feel its within 6 months. The timing will happen within a 6 period. I feel its going to happen soon. :)
I hope this helped!

Leila_selda

Hi Libertya,

Thank you for your reading.

Im very excited to hear that hihi :)

I will let you know how it plays out ;)

If i may ask another question.

Can you tell me which characteristics this person may have?

Hi there!
I pulled the card LOVE. ALSO KNOWN AS THE LOVERS.
This card is so on point!
You will meet your partner:
6 days
6 weeks
Or within 6 months
This could also mean between now and 6 years but due to the message on the card, I feel its within 6 months. The timing will happen within a 6 period. I feel its going to happen soon. :)
I hope this helped!

SA12

Hi Libertya!
If you're game...

I'm curious when I will experiencr some kind of new development with G. G is the best prospect I've met ages and a good man. There's a strong connection... but he's got some stuff to deal with, and the signs are telling me to be patient thus far.

I haven't been in a relationship in years, so even if you just want to read about when I might actually have someone in my life, that's cool too.

Use whatever deck strikes your intution best. Thank you!!!!

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Thank you for your reading.

Im very excited to hear that hihi :)

I will let you know how it plays out ;)

If i may ask another question.

Can you tell me which characteristics this person may have?

Hi there! I apologize but none of these decks I have see specifics. I had to use standard tarot instead.
I pulled Page of pentacles. This new person is probably going to be an earth sign. Be on the lookout for a capricorn, Virgo or taurus. I sense a young energy about this person. This person will have brown hair, Brown or green eyes.
I hope this helped!

Leila_selda

Hi Libertya,

Thank you so much for your reading. Your very kind to look for me with your standard tarot cards,I really appreciate it :)

Hmm interesting to know that it is a earth sign. Im very fascinated by their qualities :) Im a fire sign so i kinda need someone to calm me down sometimes lol

And yes i like younger men lol :p and i also like guys with brown/green eyes so wauw..

I will be on the look out for this guy! I will let you know when i meet him :)

Thank you again for your time and readings :love:

Hi there! I apologize but none of these decks I have see specifics. I had to use standard tarot instead.
I pulled Page of pentacles. This new person is probably going to be an earth sign. Be on the lookout for a capricorn, Virgo or taurus. I sense a young energy about this person. This person will have brown hair, Brown or green eyes.
I hope this helped!

Libertya

Hi Libertya!
If you're game...

I'm curious when I will experiencr some kind of new development with G. G is the best prospect I've met ages and a good man. There's a strong connection... but he's got some stuff to deal with, and the signs are telling me to be patient thus far.

I haven't been in a relationship in years, so even if you just want to read about when I might actually have someone in my life, that's cool too.

Use whatever deck strikes your intution best. Thank you!!!!

Hi there! I took the liberty to do a couple of things here.

I asked what you need to know about G right now and I pulled Getting to know each other from the Romance Angels deck. I do feel that you and G will get a chance to experience some new development with G.
For that time frame I pulled: Joy&stability
This card has a 4 on it. This can mean 4 days, within 4 weeks Or maximum within 4 months. I don't feel it would take 4 years to see anything new happen between you and G.

I asked: if you will be in a relationship again?
I pulled the Chemistry card from the Romance Angels. I feel that you will have a strong chemistry with the person that comes your way. You told me that with G you felt a strong chemistry. Maybe there's a chance this person is him.

I asked for a timeframe on when you will be in a relationship again. I pulled Simply love. This has to do with someone from your past returning but it can also mean new love. But usually this card iis about the past.
The number is a 6. This can mean 6 days, within 6 weeks Or within 6 months. This can also signify the month of June. Something with a 6 is what you have to look out for.

I hope this made sense!