One Card Oracle Reading Exchange & Feedback

BeyondtheVeil

**THREAD CLOSED**

If you owe me feedback or a reading...go ahead and post them. I will get back to you with my feedback. Thank you to all that participated!

****************************************************************************************
Hi Guys!

Anyone up for a one card Oracle Exchange?

NO HEALTH QUESTIONS but otherwise let's give it a whirl! :thumbsup:

I want a Reading Exchange AND Feedback in return

*If I think I can't answer with a certain deck then I will try another one. This is for practice and connecting with my new decks.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

SITTERS-

Persimmon- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given
Lepleadian- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given
Bluebird-Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given
Patrick245-Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given
barefootlife-Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given
Jdance-Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given
lighthousekeeper-Reading Given/Feedback Given

Persimmon

Hi :) Can I sit? I can swap with the Archangel deck by Doreen Virtue. I would like to ask: If I called Venus and asked her about what she thought of my idea of an alternate route with Jake - would she tell me my intuition was correct, or flawed?

lepleadian

could i ask pls what does T feel for me now? i feel like he is opening up to me?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Persimmon

Hi :) Can I sit? I can swap with the Archangel deck by Doreen Virtue. I would like to ask: If I called Venus and asked her about what she thought of my idea of an alternate route with Jake - would she tell me my intuition was correct, or flawed?

Yes you can! :thumbsup:

I'm going to have to reword your question as the way you stated it can go in a lot of ways. lol I'm going to ask...

What will Venus tell you about your idea for an alternative route with Jake?

Is that okay? If not, I can redo for you! :heart:

PATIENCE & PLANNING

Good things come to those who wait. This card signifies the qualities of patience and letting go of control. You should now pause, assess, and rethink what's in front of you before continuing.

This is saying that Venus will tell you to wait and rethink where you are wanting to go/do. You should let go of control and not try to steer the situation in the way that you want it. Reassess what you are planning and think of the consequences that may come from your actions.

I hope this makes sense :)
Brightest Blessings!

My question-

What should I do about interacting with S?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for lepleadian

could i ask pls what does T feel for me now? i feel like he is opening up to me?

Sure! :thumbsup:

Here is your card/reading-

WISDOM

T feels like you are a spiritual teacher/lesson. Or maybe even that T can teach you something. T may want to help you in some way.

This card says "When the Student is Ready.. a Teacher will appear". I feel like T feels like you can help each other in some way either spiritual, practical {everyday life} and/or in a friendship/relationship way.

I don't see "love", but it appears that T feels like there is a spiritual lesson to be learned and/or taught. So, I agree with you that T is opening up in some way. Maybe not the way you want, but T definitely feels like this is something to pay attention to.

I hope that makes sense and resonates with you :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question is-

What is the best way to get B into the program?

lepleadian

Sure! :thumbsup:

Here is your card/reading-

WISDOM

T feels like you are a spiritual teacher/lesson. Or maybe even that T can teach you something. T may want to help you in some way.

This card says "When the Student is Ready.. a Teacher will appear". I feel like T feels like you can help each other in some way either spiritual, practical {everyday life} and/or in a friendship/relationship way.

I don't see "love", but it appears that T feels like there is a spiritual lesson to be ed and/or taught. So, I agree with you that T is opening up in some way. Maybe not the way you want, but T definitely feels like this is something to pay attention to.

I hope that makes sense and resonates with you :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question is-

What is the best way to get B into the program?

talk it out, express all stuff they need to understand, be compassionate and show what they will get out the program, but be caring toward them show why they need the program and what could they get out of it

9 of wands queen of pent page of swords....

feedback makes sense actually he teaches me stuff he is like an advisor to me :)

could i ask 1 more?

what do u see coming up for us?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for lepleadian

talk it out, express all stuff they need to understand, be compassionate and show what they will get out the program, but be caring toward them show why they need the program and what could they get out of it

9 of wands queen of pent page of swords....

feedback makes sense actually he teaches me stuff he is like an advisor to me :)

could i ask 1 more?

My question was more like what I can do to 'get" them into the program. Like what I can do to increase B being accepted.

I'm glad that the reading resonated with you. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Persimmon

Yes you can! :thumbsup:

I'm going to have to reword your question as the way you stated it can go in a lot of ways. lol I'm going to ask...

What will Venus tell you about your idea for an alternative route with Jake?

Is that okay? If not, I can redo for you! :heart:

PATIENCE & PLANNING

Good things come to those who wait. This card signifies the qualities of patience and letting go of control. You should now pause, assess, and rethink what's in front of you before continuing.

This is saying that Venus will tell you to wait and rethink where you are wanting to go/do. You should let go of control and not try to steer the situation in the way that you want it. Reassess what you are planning and think of the consequences that may come from your actions.

I hope this makes sense :)
Brightest Blessings!

My question-

What should I do about interacting with S?

Thanks :) FB: Perhaps I should re-think my planning like you say, if it went in the wrong direction I would regret having tried to change things in advance.

Onto your question...the card I picked is:

Moon Cycles

I don't feel very tuned in tonight,so I'm sorry if this reading is a bit off :(

Is S a very confident person? They seem like they are confident in talking to others and holding conversations and this can even make some people feel a bit intimidated or lack confidence in their ability to 'meet' them on an equal level in a conversation. I don't necessarily feel this is you specifically, just generally how some people see them/feel at times.

I feel you should have very open and honest conversations with S - this is the only way you are both going to move ahead, regardless of the direction you both end up taking. Just lay everything out on the table when you are talking to S and they need to do the same also.

lepleadian

My question was more like what I can do to 'get" them into the program. Like what I can do to increase B being accepted.

I'm glad that the reading resonated with you. :)

BeyondtheVeil

basically cards (page of swords) is showing that there is needed just talk,,,i dont get any action card....i understood what u meant, but what if u present them a person who is more helpful to them

BeyondtheVeil

2nd Reading for lepleadian

could i ask 1 more?

Sure :)

DISCONTENT & BOREDOM

It seems that the relationship won't be moving as fast as you would like it to or be going in the direction that you desire. You may get depressed, restless, and become drained energetically. One door may be closing, but don't put all of your focus/energy on that. A new opportunity will soon come. If you have all of your focus/energy on the door that closed, then you may miss an opportunity that presents itself.

Everything changes for a reason. Let go of trying to control it and just accept divine timing or how things are meant to be.

BeyondtheVeil

My question-

How to best deal with A?