Fairy cards Doreen virtue

Bewitch

Offering one card readings for 5 sitters for feedback and exchange

POST NOW CLOSED

*** THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING ***

BeyondtheVeil

My I sit?

My question is... What do I need to know about planning for the house?

What is your question?

WELCOME TO THE AT FORUMS!!

lepleadian

could i sit?
i would like to know what does T feel for me ? we are friends

Bewitch

could i sit?
i would like to know what does T feel for me ? we are friends

Yea of course you can :)

Two of summer
When it's real you know it's real and this relationship is one you can count on. Tow hearts are becoming one in a moment of true romance. I feel this is more than just friendship. It's safe to make a commitment and it's ok to allow yourself to be loved and feel loved. Listen to your heart.

lepleadian

Yea of course you can :)

Two of summer
When it's real you know it's real and this relationship is one you can count on. Tow hearts are becoming one in a moment of true romance. I feel this is more than just friendship. It's safe to make a commitment and it's ok to allow yourself to be loved and feel loved. Listen to your heart.

thank u so much :heart:
i feel in my heart that he likes me , he works in the studio where my cousin owns and he is like a friend-advisor to me....
can i ask 1 more?
what is our potential to start a relationship?

Bewitch

My I sit?

My question is... What do I need to know about planning for the house?

What is your question?

WELCOME TO THE AT FORUMS!!

My question is what do you see me in my near future?

You need to take your time and review all details carefully. This is the time to stick to your principles. Trust that your opinions are correct and time will make that evident to everyone around you. Don't let others talk you out of your priorities. Remember to be objective when asked to make choices. When this card is drawn you can be assured that things will work
Out in your favour your side will be seen clearly in decisions made by those in power.

Bewitch

thank u so much :heart:
i feel in my heart that he likes me , he works in the studio where my cousin owns and he is like a friend-advisor to me....
can i ask 1 more?
what is our potential to start a relationship?

Don't be put off by challenges along the way the important thing is for you's both to communicate clearly in what you both want and be open and honest about how you both feel and with that I would say you will be pleasantly surprised of the outcome

Bewitch

Anyone there lol

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Bewitch

You need to take your time and review all details carefully. This is the time to stick to your principles. Trust that your opinions are correct and time will make that evident to everyone around you. Don't let others talk you out of your priorities. Remember to be objective when asked to make choices. When this card is drawn you can be assured that things will work
Out in your favour your side will be seen clearly in decisions made by those in power.

Thank you for the reading Bewitch!

I will definitely remember to trust my opinions and to not let anyone talk me out of my priorities. I was just talking about that, so that is great that it came up here. :thumbsup:

Your reading is....

PATIENCE

I see that you will be needing to, learn and practice; patience, self-control, adjustment, moderation and balance when dealing with others and yourself. This card reminds you to open your mind and heart and allow yourself to listen to other people's ideas, thoughts and perspectives. You will be needing to learn to work as one with other people. You will also need to be aware of the miracles all around you.
If you are thinking something might be moving fast along, this card lets you know that it won't go as fast as you're wanting. There is something for you to learn and patience is at the top. :)

Beyondtheveil