Fairy cards Doreen virtue

Bewitch

Aww.. I"m so sorry Sweetie! {{{BIG HUGS}}}
{{{BIG HUGS AND BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS TO YOU}}}}}

You got a very positive card for more children in your future, so I wouldn't give up just yet. :heart: Things have a funny way of working out even if we don't believe/see how. :heart: The card was very positive, so try to stay positive also. I know...so much harder than not. I wouldn't obsess about it, but think positive happy thoughts whenever you think of it. I wish you many healthy babies! {{HUGS}}

Thank you for letting me sit with you and having some exchanges! I have been having strong instincts, but I always am so afraid/nervous lol

:heart:
beyondtheveil

Thanks for joining in with me :)

Bonny

Hi B,

Are you finished reading these ?
B:)

Bewitch

OhX

Thank you!!

Q. What's the Universe got in store for ultimately what's between C and me?

I see an unfounded fear here. You keep focusing on the worst case scenarios. You are focusing on things that could go wrong instead of focusing on the positives of what could go right. Your worrying is taking over here.
I also see difficulty in sleeping. I want to say calm your mind take a walk in nature and relax. Let go of unnecessary anxiety as it will all work out the way it's suppost to.

Hope this helps :)

Bonny

I see an unfounded fear here. You keep focusing on the worst case scenarios. You are focusing on things that could go wrong instead of focusing on the positives of what could go right. Your worrying is taking over here.
I also see difficulty in sleeping. I want to say calm your mind take a walk in nature and relax. Let go of unnecessary anxiety as it will all work out the way it's suppost to.

Hope this helps :)

This really helps!

Yes, I have struggled with sleep. It's darker here now In morning so I miss my chance to go on the beach in the morning and be calmed by the elements and the sea!!

Yes, correct - it's a problem that I fret over unfounded worries in my head on this rship.
I'm moving more into patterns of less double thinking about rship and do I think I am getting there , this is the final area I think , this need to JUST TRUST it'll the rship will work as it's supposed to !

What was the card? Bless x

Bewitch

This really helps!

Yes, I have struggled with sleep. It's darker here now In morning so I miss my chance to go on the beach in the morning and be calmed by the elements and the sea!!

Yes, correct - it's a problem that I fret over unfounded worries in my head on this rship.
I'm moving more into patterns of less double thinking about rship and do I think I am getting there , this is the final area I think , this need to JUST TRUST it'll the rship will work as it's supposed to !

What was the card? Bless x

It was the nine of winter Hun. Glad it made sense to you
My question is
Do you see a house move in the near future for me?

Bonny

It was the nine of winter Hun. Glad it made sense to you
My question is
Do you see a house move in the near future for me?

Hey Bewitch,

For You i Drew 'Codependency'

This card suggests that there is some kind of connection with someone who you are holding yourself back with - That the invitation So That youvcan get your house move coming up- is to relinquish any addictive or too-involved tendencies that are snatching your resources, your planning and your freedom. There is an image of a lady resting back in a chair on this card and a warning about self esteem, to look after it, which will help you realise the answer to your dreams about where to live. Your house move is coming with your steps into greater self empowerment

Bewitch

Hey Bewitch,

For You i Drew 'Codependency'

This card suggests that there is some kind of connection with someone who you are holding yourself back with - That the invitation So That youvcan get your house move coming up- is to relinquish any addictive or too-involved tendencies that are snatching your resources, your planning and your freedom. There is an image of a lady resting back in a chair on this card and a warning about self esteem, to look after it, which will help you realise the answer to your dreams about where to live. Your house move is coming with your steps into greater self empowerment

Thank you I do feel as if things get in the way of it a lot