Fairy cards Doreen virtue

Bewitch

Thank you for the reading Bewitch!

I will definitely remember to trust my opinions and to not let anyone talk me out of my priorities. I was just talking about that, so that is great that it came up here. :thumbsup:

Your reading is....

PATIENCE

I see that you will be needing to, learn and practice; patience, self-control, adjustment, moderation and balance when dealing with others and yourself. This card reminds you to open your mind and heart and allow yourself to listen to other people's ideas, thoughts and perspectives. You will be needing to learn to work as one with other people. You will also need to be aware of the miracles all around you.
If you are thinking something might be moving fast along, this card lets you know that it won't go as fast as you're wanting. There is something for you to learn and patience is at the top. :)

Beyondtheveil

Haha patience is not my strong point but I'll try my best :) may I ask you one more? Glad your reading fitted in at least I know I'm doing something correct

BeyondtheVeil

Haha patience is not my strong point but I'll try my best :) may I ask you one more? Glad your reading fitted in at least I know I'm doing something correct

Yes you may :)

BeyondtheVeil

2nd Reading for Bewitch

Do you see anymore children for me in the future?

* I have to say.....I'm not a medical doctor, so please don't take what I say as medical advice, etc. This is just an 'entertainment purpose only". We usually don't read on health, etc.

LIGHT

This card suggests that bliss and harmony are promised. The light always brings forth new birth. This is one, if not the most, positive cards in the deck.

This cards says....Using the energy of positive thoughts and continually thinking about the happiest and most joyful of memories will light the path before you even more brightly and attract exactly what you're emanating.

This would be a yes although "how" you get more children is not clear. I can't say if its from pregnancy, adoption, a marriage where they already have children, you raise your grandchildren, etc.

I hope that helps!:heart:
Beyondtheveil

My question...

What do I need to know about MTF's feelings for me?

Leandra88

Hi there, may I sit? I would like to know what is next coming up for me in love. I am currently single. Thank you!

Bewitch

2nd Reading for Bewitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewitch View Post
Do you see anymore children for me in the future?
* I have to say.....I'm not a medical doctor, so please don't take what I say as medical advice, etc. This is just an 'entertainment purpose only". We usually don't read on health, etc.

LIGHT

This card suggests that bliss and harmony are promised. The light always brings forth new birth. This is one, if not the most, positive cards in the deck.

This cards says....Using the energy of positive thoughts and continually thinking about the happiest and most joyful of memories will light the path before you even more brightly and attract exactly what you're emanating.

This would be a yes although "how" you get more children is not clear. I can't say if its from pregnancy, adoption, a marriage where they already have children, you raise your grandchildren, etc.

I hope that helps!
Beyondtheveil

My question...

Thank you so much that all makes sense to me :)

The lovers
You are deserving of magical long lasting love. This card indicates you are about to enter a significant relationship on your life. If your already in onethis card indicates that positive changes are on their way. I do feel you need to make some decisions and whether you may not know what to do you absaloutely know what's going on in your heart. I feel as though you also need to start to have fun again with this person cause at the minute your not feeling a balance between work and home life and it's important to do so to bring that spark back.

Bewitch

Hi there, may I sit? I would like to know what is next coming up for me in love. I am currently single. Thank you!

Yes of course Hun :)

Seven of summer

I see choices having to be made with you where loves concerned. What you decide involves actions and I feel you are always pondering over what to do it's like will I won't I? One step in the right direction another one back. Only you are responsible for the outcome. You over analyse things far too often and I feel like you need to let go and take that chance you only live once ask that guy out you've had your eye on or get out there again and have fun along the way. Hope this helps :)

Leandra88

Yes of course Hun :)

Seven of summer

I see choices having to be made with you where loves concerned. What you decide involves actions and I feel you are always pondering over what to do it's like will I won't I? One step in the right direction another one back. Only you are responsible for the outcome. You over analyse things far too often and I feel like you need to let go and take that chance you only live once ask that guy out you've had your eye on or get out there again and have fun along the way. Hope this helps :)

Thanks so much, you're absolutely right about this. I've kind of been in limbo, still have feelings for my ex, but going back and forth about if I should hold out hope for him or just try to move on. It's definitely been a "will I won't I" situation. I definitely over analyze things all the time, you are so right about that! Maybe I should take a chance and just reach out to my ex and let the chips fall where they may. You're right, we only live once.

Do you have a question?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Bewitch

My question...

Thank you so much that all makes sense to me :)

You're welcome! I'm still learning to connect with my cards. Would you mind explaining how it makes sense to you please?

The lovers
You are deserving of magical long lasting love. This card indicates you are about to enter a significant relationship on your life. If your already in one this card indicates that positive changes are on their way. I do feel you need to make some decisions and whether you may not know what to do you absolutely know what's going on in your heart. I feel as though you also need to start to have fun again with this person cause at the minute your not feeling a balance between work and home life and it's important to do so to bring that spark back.

I do believe that MTF and have a significant relationship. I'm hoping it changes into something closer. They affect me in ways even from across country. lol I am torn and I DO know what my heart yells loudly! I want to follow it, but afraid also. lol

thank you so much for the reading! :heart:
beyondtheveil

Bewitch

Thanks so much, you're absolutely right about this. I've kind of been in limbo, still have feelings for my ex, but going back and forth about if I should hold out hope for him or just try to move on. It's definitely been a "will I won't I" situation. I definitely over analyze things all the time, you are so right about that! Maybe I should take a chance and just reach out to my ex and let the chips fall where they may. You're right, we only live once.

Do you have a question?

Glad it made sense to you :)

What do you see in my near future?