One of the greatest decks ever is...

Mateo06

My favorite deck. The one I wish I had every time I sit down with my Robin Wood (it has to be jealous) is Luigi Scapini's Tarocco delle Vetrate. I am surprised I don't see more around the forum about this deck. It is just absolutely full of color.
Just woundering if anyone owns this deck and can give any details? Like the size of the cards. How well you like it. Most importantly where you got it, and how I can get one. I looked on tarotgarden, but I don't want to be on a waiting list. The one on e-bay is going for 155 usd. I am not going to spend that much no matter how great the deck looks. I shouldn't even be thinking about a new deck since I haven't even recieved my hanson robert deck yet. But for future reference if anyone does have it. Fill my head with its splendor, please.

Le Fanu

No need to pay these silly prices for it. Alida store has it for 18 euros.

www.alidastore.com (click on the little Union Jack flag to get the English pages up)

Excellent service too...

AJ

Pretty plain pips for 155 dollars! :) But then I'm a bottom feeder deck buyer. For me to pay that kind of money the artist would have to come to my home and draw them individually just for me. Does that de-enable you enough?

I do love my Medieval Scapini, his drawings in that deck are full of sly fun.

Mateo06

I am in the U.S. It would be better if I didn't have to ship over seas. Next deck for sure though will be this one. prob next month. I can't put it off.

thorhammer

Le Fanu said:
No need to pay these silly prices for it. Alida store has it for 18 euros.

www.alidastore.com (click on the little Union Jack flag to get the English pages up)

Excellent service too...
I could kiss you. I've been eyeing the one on eBay sadly, too . . . thankyou so very much :heart:

\m/ Kat

schmedrake

Mateo06 said:
I am in the U.S. It would be better if I didn't have to ship over seas. Next deck for sure though will be this one. prob next month. I can't put it off.

I'm in the US and have ordered from Alida a number of times. Shipping costs are not bad and the service is fast and good. Alida and Tarot Chest give overseas ordering a good name. :)

Mateo06

thank you. Next month, it'll be my welcome back to work gift. Thor, will you let me know how the deck is. I assuming you're going to buy it?

nicky

Mateo06 said:
thank you. Next month, it'll be my welcome back to work gift. Thor, will you let me know how the deck is. I assuming you're going to buy it?

I own the deck and it is lovely :)

thorhammer

Mateo06 said:
Yeah, but will have to wait for the finances to recover next week after this week's myriad bills and major car service!

I'll start a thread if and when I get it, or post to an existing one!

\m/ Kat